Author Topic: Trudeau’s government calls for euthanasia program to ‘treat’ children with naysaying parents  (Read 567 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 1, 2023
Trudeau’s government calls for euthanasia program to ‘treat’ children with naysaying parents
By Olivia Murray

Treat human life as anything less than sacred, and humanity is rapidly dehumanized.

Canada’s MAiD, like all medical homicide programs, is the metaphorical foot in the door, an obstinate wedge, breaking the seal of a once-closed divider. Or, we call it what it is (genocide), and MAiD is like an axe-wielding Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

For context.... In 2016, the year “assisted suicide” became legal, the number of MAiD deaths was 1,018. Five years later, the 2021 data showed that number was 10,064 — this is a rounded 889% increase. (This data hails from a government report on the program, which can be accessed here.) But there was also something else that stood out about the 2021 tally, albeit entirely unsettling: it was the first year that MAiD executioners were legally permitted to kill those whose death was not likely to occur in the “foreseeable” future — they label this group as “non-RFND” and in 2021, those deaths accounted for 2.2% of the total number.

Two days ago, Harbingers Daily published a report by David Fiorazo, which opened with this passage:

A Canadian Parliamentary committee is recommending lawmakers legalize euthanasia for sick and disabled children or those in Canada’s child welfare system. They think those whose deaths are what they consider “reasonably foreseeable” should be able to end their own lives.

Even more horrific is the fact they want children to make the decision without parental consent.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/trudeaus_government_calls_for_euthanasia_program_to_treat_children_with_naysaying_parents.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

This Castro-ite that admires  the CCP is becoming a clear and present danger to Canadians
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 07:28:39 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Going full Nazi, I see.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I said in another thread when this first became a thing up there that it would eventually be forced. Don't think it's been a year and we're already a step closer.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

I said in another thread when this first became a thing up there that it would eventually be forced. Don't think it's been a year and we're already a step closer.

Yup.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Jesus wept.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think it's reprehensible,  :pondering: and yet I can't help thinking how much money and grief Canada's people would be spared if someone assisted Trudy with his suicide, just kind of a what if.

Offline mountaineer

I think it's reprehensible,  :pondering: and yet I can't help thinking how much money and grief Canada's people would be spared if someone assisted Trudy with his suicide, just kind of a what if.
And his children. Why not?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org