Author Topic: The Derailment of Candace Owens  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Derailment of Candace Owens
« on: March 01, 2023, 03:26:33 pm »
March 1, 2023
The Derailment of Candace Owens
By Janet Walters Levite

Lately I’ve been lost in thought, lamenting the diminishing presence of Black women in Donald Trump’s America First movement.  In doing so, it’s impossible to think about the movement without the now pop-culture-laden Candace Owens rearing up our thoughts. She was formerly a commanding presence as a Black woman in support of President Donald J. Trump.   But I will be frank and reveal that Candace Owens lost me very early in my Trump journey.

I was fortunate enough to first come across Owens in a clip where she declared racism is not a problem in America, only to later read up on her and discover that she had been the victim of race-related threats,  threats that prompted her to team up with the NAACP, file a lawsuit, and score just under forty-thousand dollars in damages.  Apparently, racism is a problem for her when there’s a monetary windfall in her favor.

Even though I found myself in agreement with a great deal of what she espoused, the disingenuous racism remark left a bad taste in my mouth. I always considered Owens an opportunist who was as much out to promote herself as the agenda of the American right, and upon hearing that Trump had removed her from his circle of trust, I was not at all surprised.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/03/the_derailment_of_candace_owens.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: The Derailment of Candace Owens
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 03:39:58 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: The Derailment of Candace Owens
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 04:03:04 pm »
Apparently, her primary sin was dissing El Hombre Anaranjado.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn