Author Topic: Jim Biden’s letter to Qatari prince: ‘My family could provide a wealth of introductions, business op  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Biden’s letter to Qatari prince: ‘My family could provide a wealth of introductions, business opportunities at the highest levels…’
March 1, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

The ongoing review of President Joe Biden and his family’s alleged influence peddling has turned up yet another example from his younger brother James boasting of potential “introductions and…opportunities at the highest levels” to a Middle Eastern sheikh in a complement-laden letter fishing for a face-to-face.

Just when it seems as though the depths of the treasure trove that is Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop have been thoroughly plumbed, another gem is discovered further implicating the first family. After previously revealing that the then-vice president’s brother had used “his position and relationship” to broker a $140 million deal with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), a report from the DailyMail cast new light on a letter propositioning a Qatari prince to embark down a similar path.

In the August 1, 2017 letter presented by the outlet, first reported by Breitbart, the younger Biden brother addressed Mr. Khaled Sultan Al Rabban, the then-director of the Qatari Investment Authority (QIA), as he sought a meeting with the man’s boss, QIA CEO Sheik Abdullah Bin Mohammed Al Thani.

Reading like a cold call, Biden referenced a mutual associate of theirs, Dr. Amer Rustom, before diving into his pitch “to assist in effectuating the vision of His Excellency (Al Thani), while knocking the “fractured nature” of then-President Donald Trump’s administration.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03/01/jim-bidens-letter-to-qatari-prince-my-family-could-provide-a-wealth-of-introductions-business-opportunities-at-the-highest-levels-1336836/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jim Biden’s letter to Qatari prince: ‘My family could provide a wealth of introductions, business opportunities at the highest levels…’
March 1, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

Reading like a cold call, Biden referenced a mutual associate of theirs, Dr. Amer Rustom, before diving into his pitch “to assist in effectuating the vision of His Excellency (Al Thani), while knocking the “fractured nature” of then-President Donald Trump’s administration.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/03/01/jim-bidens-letter-to-qatari-prince-my-family-could-provide-a-wealth-of-introductions-business-opportunities-at-the-highest-levels-1336836/

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden, Inc ... selling access since 1973
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste....

:thumbsup: