Author Topic: China warns Elon Musk after COVID lab leak comments  (Read 326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
China warns Elon Musk after COVID lab leak comments
« on: March 01, 2023, 02:56:05 pm »
Published February 28, 2023 8:15pm EST

China warns Elon Musk after COVID lab leak comments
DOE concluded COVID-19 pandemic likely came from Wuhan lab, according to classified intelligence report

By Bradford Betz FOXBusiness

China is warning Twitter CEO Elon Musk against sharing posts that promote the lab leak theory of the coronavirus, suggesting that such commentary could hurt Tesla’s relationship with the company’s second-largest market.

The cryptic warning came on a social media post by the state-run Global Times newspaper. The writer was reacting to Musk commenting on a tweet that mentioned the Department of Energy’s conclusion that COVID-19 originated at a lab in Wuhan, China.

The original tweet, from the account "Kanekoa The Great," questioned whether Dr. Anthony Fauci, former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was involved in the development of COVID-19 because he had funded "gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab."

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1629913811045220352

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/china-warns-elon-musk-covid-lab-leak-comments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: China warns Elon Musk after COVID lab leak comments
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 04:10:41 pm »
!!! Covid-19/SARS2 most likely escaped from a
Chinese Communist Party bio-lab in Wuhan !!!

////00000////

Pangolins deserve reparattions from the Chi-coms.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: China warns Elon Musk after COVID lab leak comments
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 04:55:24 am »
I'm not sure the ChiComs want to mess with a guy whose orbital launch capabilities rival their own...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis