Author Topic: Colorado: Lawyers for Muslim who murdered ten people in supermarket say he’s schizophrenic  (Read 141 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Colorado: Lawyers for Muslim who murdered ten people in supermarket say he’s schizophrenic
FEB 28, 2023 5:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER

Virtually nothing came out about Al-Issa (which is how he spells his name, not “Alissa,” a transparent media attempt to obscure his Islamic identity) after the shooting. His attack fits the pattern of numerous jihad attacks, and corresponds to calls from the Islamic State to attack random non-Muslims in the U.S. Also, numerous obvious jihadis have been declared mentally ill by clueless or compromised authorities. Is this another case of the whitewashing of a jihad massacre? We will likely never know for sure.

The best explanation for why Al-Issa stripped to his underwear, meanwhile, is that he was expecting to meet the 72 virgins. Islam’s paradise is physical, and the martyr’s body is not to be washed before burial, because the blood is an aphrodisiac to the virgins. Mohamed Atta, the 9/11 hijacker, had a tuxedo in his luggage that he apparently planned to change into before he crashed his plane, so that he would be decked out to meet the virgins (his plan was foiled when his luggage was flagged, but he wasn’t). Have authorities looked into this possibility regarding Al Issa? Of course not. That would be “Islamophobic.”

“Boulder mass shooting suspect has schizophrenia, defense says,” Associated Press, February 27, 2023:

DENVER (AP) — Lawyers for a man charged with killing 10 people at a Colorado supermarket in 2021 confirm he has schizophrenia, with one expert finding he was “approaching catatonia” before being moved to the state mental hospital for treatment.

The defense information, contained in a court filing earlier this month, provides the clearest picture to date of 23-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa’s mental health. District Attorney Michael Dougherty had mentioned last month that Alissa had been showing symptoms of schizophrenia, a mental disorder that causes people to have trouble understanding reality, but would not elaborate.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/02/colorado-lawyers-for-muslim-who-murdered-ten-people-in-supermarket-say-hes-schizophrenic
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The diagnosis was by internationally recognized Psychiatrist Dr. Ima Schmuck and her associates. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson