Author Topic: DEATH BY mRNA: German study documents heart damage, death of Parkinson’s patient caused by covid jab  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DEATH BY mRNA: German study documents heart damage, death of Parkinson’s patient caused by covid jab
Tuesday, February 28, 2023 by: S.D. Wells

(Natural News) New, mind-blowing research about the Covid so-called “vaccinations” has been published recently in medical journals. Sadly, mRNA “technology,” not Covid, is destroying people’s hearts and brains, and it’s being documented in medical journals for all the “pro-science” pro-vaxxers to ingest.

Recently, a patient died a few weeks after getting his third mRNA stab. Right after the toxic spike protein injections, his Parkinson’s symptoms got exponentially worse quickly, and it was all down hill from there. The pathology report confirms his clinical history with NO documentation of ever having the Fauci Flu, a.ka. Covid-19, per the autopsy. This is a case of vaccine-induced death that Big Pharma, Big Media, and the Vaccine Industrial Complex do NOT want anyone reading about, discussing, or re-publishing in the news.

“We can say definitively that this damage was caused by vaccine,” says John Campbell, Ph.D. and health educator with 2.68 million YouTube subscribers

Researchers ran an autopsy on a 76-year-old man with Parkinson’s disease who died just weeks after receiving his 3rd mRNA Covid jab. Researchers processed tissues in the man’s body with formalin, and stained them with eosin and hemotoxylin for examination. The first Covid jab the patient got was the AstraZeneca injection, then he got two Pfizer jabs the same year, in 2021. After the second jab, his family noticed major changes in his behavior, as he became much more lethargic, anxious, and did not want to be touched. Then he became very withdrawn, so they gave him a third jab, and then he died.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-02-28-german-study-mrna-damages-heart-killed-parkinsons-patient.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson