Author Topic: Disturbing footage shows gunman casually executing a man in broad daylight on St Louis street  (Read 548 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

WARNING

Disturbing footage shows gunman casually executing a man in broad daylight on St Louis street
February 28, 2023 | Tom Tillison

A highly disturbing, but telling scene took place Monday in St. Louis, where voters elected a Black Lives Matter grifter, U.S. Rep. Cori Bush (D), to Congress.

In a video making the rounds online, a black man is seen causally loading a hand gun while standing behind what appears to be a white man sitting on the curb of a downtown street. The assailant seems to struggle with the task, while the victim appears to know the man is behind him as he is seen repeatedly holding his hands to his head. The video is being taken from inside a building, so there’s no audio of any possible exchange taking place.

Once the black man is convinced the weapon is loaded, he suddenly points the gun to the victim’s head and executes him in broad daylight.

Equally troubling, as conservative commentator Matt Walsh noted in sharing the harrowing footage, the people filming the murder of a human being did nothing to stop it.

“Meanwhile a group of people watch as a man takes his time to load a gun and murder someone. Nobody even shouted to the guy sitting down to warn him about it. They just watched it play out,” he tweeted.

WARNING

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1630587343366135809

MORE
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/02/28/disturbing-footage-shows-gunman-casually-executing-a-man-in-broad-daylight-on-st-louis-street-1336540/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Can you imagine the news coverage if the races were reversed?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

What else do you expect from a city that elects the likes of Kim Gardner and Cori Bush?

I can see a time were Martial Law gets implemented in these cities unless they start electing Rudy Giuliani‘s and/or a cultural shift in the inner city black community
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online berdie

What else do you expect from a city that elects the likes of Kim Gardner and Cori Bush?

I can see a time were Martial Law gets implemented in these cities unless they start electing Rudy Giuliani‘s and/or a cultural shift in the inner city black community

I don't see a change in these areas. They have been this way too long. I don't see a Giuliani clone riding to the rescue. Who in the heck would?

Offline Kamaji

Because it’s a culture problem, not a guns problem.  The black community has allowed its culture to rot and fester until the point where this is deemed acceptable conduct.

Offline LMAO

So what should be done about the inner-city black culture? Our cities can’t keep descending into war zones were businesses can’t thrive or  people don’t feel safe.

Any attempt by anybody to merely point out the problems in these communities are accused of  “ “trying to make us white.”

Maybe there’s nothing that can be done?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Because it’s a culture problem, not a guns problem.  The black community has allowed its culture to rot and fester until the point where this is deemed acceptable conduct.

I had a discussion many years ago with a relative who claimed that the problem was too many guns. I live in a rural area of Wisconsin. I pointed out to her that everybody in our neighborhood owns a gun and yet we don’t have any murders or any crime problems except maybe underage drinking, and someone cheating on their taxes

We were able to bring our guns to school if we wanted to go hunting after school as long as they stayed in their cases. No school shootings

Barry Goldwater

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I knew St. Louis has went downhill, but gee whiz.

That said, I would never sit on a curb like that exposed and vulnerable, and guarandamntee you nobody would stand behind me like that on an empty sidewalk for that long, loading a gun.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

That said, I would never sit on a curb like that exposed and vulnerable, and guarandamntee you nobody would stand behind me like that on an empty sidewalk for that long, loading a gun.
I wondered if the seated guy was too drunk or stoned to notice what was going on right next to him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org