Author Topic: Vermont Girls Basketball Team Forfeits State Tournament Game Due To Trans Player On Opposing Team  (Read 602 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Vermont Girls Basketball Team Forfeits State Tournament Game Due To Trans Player On Opposing Team
By Anthony Scott Feb. 27, 2023 3:46 pm1868 Comments

A Christian girl’s basketball team in Vermont recently withdrew from Vermont’s division IV basketball tournament due to a transgender (biological male) being on the opposing team.

Mid Vermont Christian School forfeited their upcoming Division IV state tournament game due to the opposing team having a biological male on the girl’s team.

MVCS head of school Vicky Fogg told Valley News “We believe playing against an opponent with a biological male jeopardizes the fairness of the game and the safety of our players.”

Fogg would go on to share “Allowing biological males to participate in women’s sports sets a bad precedent for the future of women’s sports in general.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/vermont-girls-basketball-teams-forfeits-state-tournament-game-due-to-trans-player-on-opposing-team/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Good for them!

Offline BellyAche

“We believe playing against an opponent with a biological male jeopardizes the fairness of the game and the safety of our players.”

That is such an obvious thing! This should be mentioned to the n-th degree in all of these circumstances, but given the "woke" culture, it'll probably never stick.

9999hair out0000
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Kamaji

“We believe playing against an opponent with a biological male jeopardizes the fairness of the game and the safety of our players.”

That is such an obvious thing! This should be mentioned to the n-th degree in all of these circumstances, but given the "woke" culture, it'll probably never stick.

9999hair out0000

:thumbsup:

Online Hoodat

What part of 'Girls Basketball' do they not get?  Kudos to the members of this team.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Should of just had the teams weakest players foul out hitting him in his 'ladies parts'.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Absolutely the right decision, but it is obscene that withdrawal was their only recourse.

Offline Kamaji

Should of just had the teams weakest players foul out hitting him in his 'ladies parts'.

:mauslaff:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Go all "Hanson" sisters on him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Given that it's Vermont, watch some group or the state government itself press "hate crime" charges against Mid Vermont Christian School...

Offline verga

Fogg would go on to share “Allowing biological males to participate in women’s sports sets a bad precedent for the future of women’s sports in general.”
 :amen:  :thumbsup:

One of my nieces played in college and went on to play in the European league.
According to her, this was unheard of over there.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.