Author Topic: Army Shares Indo-Pacific Vehicle Strategies with Allies, Partners  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Army Shares Indo-Pacific Vehicle Strategies with Allies, Partners
2/27/2023
By Mikayla Easley   

ARLINGTON, Virginia — With the Defense Department increasingly focusing on potential conflict in the Indo-Pacific, the Army is turning to its allies and partners to understand the role its motorized infantry will have across the theater.

The Army’s I Corps hosted representatives from 10 allied and partner nations for its first Indo-Pacific Motorized Forum. Held in January at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington, the event aimed to give each of the nations an opportunity to discuss the challenges of operating infantry vehicles in the Indo-Pacific and how they could work together in the future, said Col. James Hayes, the Stryker warfighter forum director at I Corps.

“The design of it was to increase shared understanding across the broad motorized community — of capabilities, best practices, employment considerations and … some of those common challenges that we face and maybe some opportunities for future collaboration,” he said.

https://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/articles/2023/2/27/army-shares-indo-pacific-vehicle-strategies-with-allies-partners
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Army Shares Indo-Pacific Vehicle Strategies with Allies, Partners
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 02:53:35 pm »
Those "strategies" are also now shared with China and Russia. 13859
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson