Author Topic: Get Tomorrow’s Disinformation Today! I & I Editorial Board  (Read 92 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Get Tomorrow’s Disinformation Today! I & I Editorial Board
« on: February 28, 2023, 02:38:35 pm »
Get Tomorrow’s Disinformation Today!
I & I Editorial Board
February 28, 2023

This disinformation business sure has gotten complicated lately.

In the past few days, a key federal agency concluded that COVID was likely the result of a Chinese lab leak. A prestigious medical journal reported that natural immunity is better than vaccines against COVID. Another that mask mandates were worthless. And President Joe Biden’s advanced age is now, according to Biden, a legitimate issue.

All of these claims had been labeled as “disinformation” by the mainstream press, by “independent” fact-checkers, by social media platforms. Anyone who espoused them was attacked as a crazy anti-vaxxer, QAnon racist, Russian stooge who deserved to be de-platformed, demonetized, and discredited.

Take the lab-leak story. The Energy Department, “citing new intelligence,” changed its view on the origins of COVID-19 and now thinks it did, in fact, escape from a lab in Wuhan, China.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/02/28/get-tomorrows-disinformation-today/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34