Author Topic: We Are Experiencing a Modern Day Camp Lejeune in East Palestine, Ohio  (Read 90 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We Are Experiencing a Modern Day Camp Lejeune in East Palestine, Ohio
By Duke | 9:31 PM on February 27, 2023

I wanted to say in this article to start off and say something like HEY, DO YOU KNOW THOSE ANNOYING Camp Lejeune COMMERCIALS? and roll into a smart @#$ comment, but after staring at the text I thought better of it.

Why?

Well if you live in the United States of America today, chances are you know about Camp Lejeune. You also have seen so many commercials pleading with individuals who may have been stationed there before the late ’80s to contact legal counsel, you possibly could be annoyed.

I know I have been. A bit.

We do a lot of good things in the United States of America and I could write two or three posts on just some of those basic things. Yet we also do some pretty short-sighted things here and one of those is saying we support the troops but then pretty much forget about them as we all go on with our daily lives. We leave the making sure that the troops are okay and trust our politicians and the people that they entrust to make sure it is done right.

So for the past couple of years, if we all sometimes get annoyed at seeing so many of these commercials, at least I’m going to zip it. The reason why is that it’s a reminder that those who serve us are sometimes treated badly while serving this country and my making a joke about it at the beginning would not be the best route to start in my ever-so-humble opinion.

When one of those commercials came on the other day, I stopped to watch the representative for whatever Law Firm making his case to those people who were affected to file for benefits. I had just moments before read a story about the transportation Secretary of the Biden Administration Pete Buttigieg finally showing up to East Palestine almost three weeks after the train derailed and the chemicals were burned off.

more
https://redstate.com/tladuke/2023/02/27/we-are-experiencing-a-modern-day-camp-lejeune-in-east-palestine-ohio-n709455
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34