Author Topic: Houston Doctor Fights Texas Medical Board Over the COVID Jab, Ivermectin  (Read 213 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Scorecard by Soli Rice 2/27/2023

“I did nothing wrong and will fight for what’s right—which is caring for patients.”

Following her decision to use ivermectin to combat COVID-19 and issuing a declaration that she would only treat the unvaccinated, Dr. Mary Talley Bowden’s medical license is being threatened by the Texas Medical Board on behalf of complaints from two separate hospitals.

Having treated more than 5,000 patients with COVID-19, neither of the complaints accuse Bowden of harming a single patient.

While in the process of fighting to protect her medical license, Bowden is continuing to treat patients.

“People close to me have encouraged me to give up for my own well-being, but I’ve witnessed too much and could not live with myself if I didn’t keep going,” said Bowden. “I did nothing wrong and will fight for what’s right—which is caring for patients.”

The complaints originated from Houston Methodist Hospital and Texas Health Huguley Hospital in Fort Worth.

Texas Health Huguley complained to the TMB that in 2021, Bowden—without the correct privilege—prescribed a dying Texas sheriff deputy ivermectin since nothing else was working. However, Bowden has continued to deny that she treated Jones in Huguley, which would require special privileges.

When Bowden offered Sheriff Deputy Jason Jones’ family the option to attempt treating his symptoms with ivermectin, they wanted to try. The hospital refused, and Jones’ wife gave him the ivermectin in secret after the police were called on a nurse who was administering the drug prescribed to the deputy.

The law enforcement officer, who had been in a medically induced coma and living on a ventilator for more than two months, has since recovered.

The Jones family filed a lawsuit against Huguley over the ivermectin issue in 2021.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/houston/houston-doctor-fights-texas-medical-board-over-the-covid-jab-ivermectin/