Author Topic: The Green Tyranny expands as the German government readies to ban oil and gas heat beginning 2024!  (Read 257 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Tsunami Of Green Bans: German Economics Minister Plans End Of Gas, Oil Heating Beginning 2024!
By P Gosselin on 28. February 2023

Share this...
The Green Tyranny expands as the German government readies to ban oil and gas heat beginning 2024!
Economic “death blow”
Germany’s Minister of Economics, Robert Habeck, Green Party, is reported to be planning a ban of gas and oil heating – as early as 2024, according to the online BILD.

Heat in Germany will soon become a precious luxury, affordable by the rich only. Image generated by AI Dall e 2.

The proposed plan comes just after the EU Parliament voted to ban the registration of new fossil fuel cars beginning 2035.

According to Habeck’s draft legislation, homes and buildings would replace oil and gas heating systems with those operating with renewable energies, such as a heat pump.

The first step in Habeck’s plan is to be implemented as early as 2024.  Only heating systems that produce heat from “at least 65 percent renewable energy” are to be installed.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/02/28/tsunami-of-green-bans-german-economics-minister-plans-end-of-gas-oil-heating-beginning-2024/
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 11:31:05 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Germany already tried this, and they’re going through a major energy crisis

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You are expected to die Mr. Bond.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Haven't they learned anything at all from their experiences over the current winter...?