Author Topic: ChatGTP confession: Global warming? Not much since 2016  (Read 127 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ChatGTP confession: Global warming? Not much since 2016
« on: February 28, 2023, 11:07:56 am »
ChatGTP confession: Global warming? Not much since 2016
Feb 24, 2023

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
New York attorney and writer Alexander Zubatov weighs in on how A.I. is rapidly changing society and says he’s concerned about A.I. being used as a weapon against descent on ‘The Ingraham Angle.’

The popular artificial intelligence bot ChatGPT was forced to admit that global warming has flattened in recent years after asserting there has been an increase in temperatures.

Junk Science founder Steve Milloy published a lengthy exchange he had with ChatGPT beginning with the simple question, “Is CO2 warming a hoax?”

ChatGPT was quick to say “no,” telling Milloy, “It is widely accepted scientific fact” that human activity has fueled CO2 emission into Earth’s atmosphere.

“But why has there been no global warming since 2015 despite 500 billion tons of emissions?” Milloy asked Wednesday.

https://yournews.com/2023/02/24/2521589/chatgtp-confession-global-warming-not-much-since-2016/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson