Author Topic: Climate Change Brat Greta Thunberg Now Protesting… Wind Farms in Norway (VIDEO)  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Change Brat Greta Thunberg Now Protesting… Wind Farms in Norway (VIDEO)
By Mike LaChance Feb. 27, 2023 10:17 pm252 Comments

World famous climate brat Greta Thunberg is now in Norway protesting wind farms. Wind farms!

Isn’t she supposed to support alternative and green forms of energy like this? Isn’t this what she has been demanding for years now?

One almost gets the sense that she is more interested in protesting than the issue of claimate change which she claims to care so much about.

Dozens of activists, including Greta Thunberg of neighboring Sweden, blocked the entrance to Norway’s energy ministry in Oslo Monday to protest a wind farm they say hinders the rights of the Sami Indigenous people to raise reindeer in Arctic Norway. The activists, mainly teenagers, lay outside the ministry entrance holding Sami flags and a poster reading “Land Back.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/climate-change-brat-greta-thunberg-now-protesting-wind-farms-in-norway-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson