Author Topic: 'Won't somebody think of the fentanyl dealers?' San Francisco's woke public defender is slammed for  (Read 214 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Won't somebody think of the fentanyl dealers?' San Francisco's woke public defender is slammed for condemning plans to deport opioid pushers ravaging city

City Supervisor Matt Dorsey recently proposed a new law that would allow city officials to report illegal immigrants who are fentanyl dealers to ICE

The law would partially undermine the city's noted Sanctuary status and has caused upset among woke public defenders and officials

The public appear to be pleased that there could be some legal repercussion to dealing the highly addictive substance that has killed thousands in their city

By SOPHIE MANN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 20:03 EST, 26 February 2023 | UPDATED: 09:18 EST, 27 February 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11796171/San-Franciscos-woke-public-defender-slammed-condemning-plans-deport-opioid-pushers.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If the Cartels are bribing politicians in AZ, that just might be going on everywhere, and it would explain a lot of what is happening in California, too. (Not to mention D.C.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis