Author Topic: California will no longer require COVID vaccines for K-12 students  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California will no longer require COVID vaccines for K-12 students
Story by Mason Carroll • Feb 6

California will no longer require COVID vaccines for K-12 students

School children in California will no longer be required to have a coronavirus (COVID) vaccine to attend school, according to state public health officials. The Friday announcement will end one of the last major restrictions of the pandemic in the state.

The policy was first introduced in 2021 aiming to apply to all 6.7 million students in public and private schools statewide.

The state's COVID emergency declaration officially ends on Feb. 28 and, with it, so does the vaccine mandate. Almost all of Gov. Gavin Newsom's pandemic restrictions have been lifted, and he won’t be able to issue any new ones after the emergency declaration ends.

The Department of Public Health confirms this move, but also shares they still recommend children getting vaccinated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/california-will-no-longer-require-covid-vaccines-for-k-12-students/ar-AA17b6mn
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: California will no longer require COVID vaccines for K-12 students
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 02:50:23 pm »
The stuff wasn't worth a tinker's d*mn to begin with and all Mejifornia did was waste taxpayer money.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: California will no longer require COVID vaccines for K-12 students
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 02:54:18 pm »
We probably won't know for 20 years what the overall impact was of vacinatting those who didn't need it.  (<45 with no underlying conditions)

Sadly, a lot of the damage is done.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.