Author Topic: Voters Want A Trump-DeSantis Primary Battle In 2024: I&I/TIPP  (Read 108 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Voters Want A Trump-DeSantis Primary Battle In 2024: I&I/TIPP
« on: February 27, 2023, 02:33:55 pm »
Voters Want A Trump-DeSantis Primary Battle In 2024: I&I/TIPP
Terry Jones
February 27, 2023

If you’re wondering who Republican voters want to see square off in next year’s presidential primaries, it’s probably no big secret. As the latest polling data from I&I/TIPP show, a solid majority of registered GOP voters and independents who lean Republican, or Republican primary voters, say they want to see former President Donald Trump and current Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis duke it out on the primary trail.

In the latest poll, taken of 1,155 registered voters from Feb. 1-3, 397 were identified as GOP primary voters. They were asked to respond to the following statement: “I would like to see a primary contest between Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis.” They were given a choice to “agree strongly,” “agree somewhat,” “disagree somewhat,” “disagree strongly,” and “not sure.”

The margin of error for the sub-sample is +/-5 percentage points.

The answer that came back: an emphatic “yes.” By 61% to 23%, voters said they’d like to see DeSantis and Trump joust in the campaign, with 26% saying they agree “strongly” while 35% saying they agree “somewhat” strongly.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/02/27/voters-want-a-trump-desantis-primary-battle-in-2024-ii-tipp/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34