Author Topic: Activist David Hogg: Americans ‘Have No Right to a Gun’  (Read 796 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Activist David Hogg: Americans ‘Have No Right to a Gun’
« on: February 27, 2023, 02:04:14 pm »
Activist David Hogg: Americans ‘Have No Right to a Gun’

AWR Hawkins 26 Feb 2023

Gun control activist David Hogg tweeted Sunday that Americans “have no right to a gun,” suggesting that the right to keep and bear arms applies only to members of the militia.

Hogg tweeted:

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1629964651797573635

The text of the Second Amendment says, “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/02/26/activist-david-hogg-americans-no-right-gun/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Activist David Hogg: Americans ‘Have No Right to a Gun’
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 02:14:02 pm »
:facepalm2:

Proving, once again, just exactly how full of sh*t this loathsome little toad is.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 02:14:46 pm »
That Harvard education is really paying dividends
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 02:24:38 pm »
That Harvard education is really paying dividends
His ignorance illustrates the utter worthlessness of a Harvard education, just like AOC's reflects poorly on Boston University. He should be the poster child for white privilege.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 02:38:49 pm »
:facepalm2:

Proving, once again, just exactly how full of sh*t this loathsome little toad is.

And the sorry state of civics and history lessons in Public Schools plus social media providing a platform to a man child who sees his relevancy disappearing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2023, 02:57:43 pm »
Screaming little toad who says outrageous shit, just to stay relevant.

If we ignored him, he'd whimper off into the gates of oblivion hell he deserves.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2023, 06:31:58 am »
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." - George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

but if circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. - Federalist Paper 29 (Alexander Hamilton)

I think that should clear it up Hogg (btw...we have a feral swine problem in America)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 06:38:12 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2023, 12:16:04 pm »
It's not just the opinion of the founding Fathers, it is the law.
10 USC Ch. 12: THE MILITIA
From Title 10—ARMED FORCES
Subtitle A—General Military Law
PART I—ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL MILITARY POWERS
§246. Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.