Author Topic: Prayers for Peace Follow Antisemitic 'National Day of Hate' in US  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Prayers for Peace Follow Antisemitic 'National Day of Hate' in US
02-26-2023

Religious freedom advocates are condemning neo-Nazi groups who gathered around the United States on February 25th to celebrate what is deemed as the "National Day of Hate."

The "National Day of Hate" was constructed around beliefs of white supremacy and antisemitism with a goal of spreading fear among Jewish communities. It was prompted by a collaboration between neo-Nazi groups in California, Iowa, and New York, putting anti-terrorism groups and law enforcement on high alert for potential dangers that may arise.

These groups called for their followers to make their message known by graffiti, fliers, protests, and other means; however, there was concern that these acts would turn violent due to their extreme hatred against the Jewish people.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2023/february/prayers-for-peace-follow-antisemitic-national-day-of-hate-in-us
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Prayers for Peace Follow Antisemitic 'National Day of Hate' in US
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 11:59:08 am »
I'm sure all the hate groups are part of the vast right-wing conspiracy!  But if not, I'm sure it is thinking caused by global warming.  At least to the MSM anyway. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson