Author Topic: Today's Toons 2/27/23  (Read 3614 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 2/27/23
« on: February 27, 2023, 10:59:26 am »

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story:

Click below for related story:

Click for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Biden just added white balloons to the list of assault weapons he wishes to ban.

Democrats move to allow balloons coming over the northern border to vote in 2024.

The White House reported that another spy balloon was shot down over the Great Lakes Sunday, the third one downed over North America after the Chinese spy balloon made it to South Carolina. It's epidemic. A U.S. Navy jet shot down a Mexican spy balloon today, resulting in candy all over El Paso.

Hillary Clinton flew to India on Thursday to launch a Global Climate Fund that she says will be dedicated to reducing India's global warming. This'll be fun to watch, but then I love movie capers where the swindler gets away with it. Hillary served as the technical advisor on Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

The White House stated categorically Monday that the three balloons shot down over Alaska, the Great Lakes and Canada last weekend were not space alien craft. We're all on high alert. Yesterday I followed a Chinese spy balloon for 150 miles, but it turned out to be a bird dropping on my windshield.

China insisted Thursday that the U.S. return its spy balloon that President Biden shot down along with all its espionage equipment. They’re just getting to know us. If the Chinese are as smart as their test scores, next time they’ll send over a black balloon that the U.S. would deem too controversial to shoot.

The Super Bowl between the Philadelphia Eagles and Kansas City Chiefs drew huge TV ratings for Fox on Sunday. The pregame patriotic show contained its own death-defying drama. Everyone I know tuned in early to see if President Biden would get confused and shoot down the Goodyear Blimp.

The National Retail Federation reported that Americans spent twelve billion dollars on gifts and flowers and candy and dinners celebrating Valentine's Day. And just my luck, the girl that I now love lives in Canada. So I sent her a balloon bouquet but President Biden shot it down over Lake Huron.

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg ignored a toxic Ohio train crash for eleven days. He has overseen a supply chain crisis, airport chaos, now a chemical train wreck resulting in dead fish.The good news is Ford just created a car that runs on water but it only runs on water from the Ohio River.

Super Bowl MVP Patrick Mahomes went to Disney World! And came back Patricia.

Today my ex bought me a balloon trip over America to show there were no hard feelings.

I'm sure the pandemic was the US government's last attempt to gain total control over all of us..... Hey, look up, is that a UFO?

The Pentagon startled Americans Friday when they refused to rule out that the objects downed might be alien craft. Don't believe any document we find in the wreckage that extends an offering to serve mankind. We've seen enough Twilight Zone episodes to warn President Biden that it's a cookbook.

The Pentagon is preparing for war with China. This year's war games pits the Blue Angels vs. the Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Festival.

Biden saw a dozen flying saucers last night. Whenever Joe forgets Valentine's Day, JIll throws plates at him.

The Pentagon said it's not ruling out any possibilities as to the identities of the objects they shot down. If they are UFOs manned by extraterrestrials they shouldn't be surprised their spaceships are being fired on. The entire universe should know by now that Biden only accepts aliens from Mexico.

President Biden yielded to pressure today and underwent his long-overdue presidential physical examination at Walter Reed Hospital in Washington, D.C. If you've been following the news, there were no surprises. The examining doctor found more classified documents during a routine colonoscopy.

President Biden flies to Poland Monday to mark one year since Russians invaded Ukraine. Last year Zelensky closed rival newspapers, shut down rival parties and banned the Russian Orthodox Church, and so Biden sent him $50 billion to protect democracy. It's why Polish people tell Biden jokes.

I'm thinking about a Spring Break trip to Central America. That place should be empty by now.

Don Lemon apologized Friday for telling CNN viewers that GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley is past her prime as a woman at age 51. He insisted on-air that he looked it up on Google himself. Don Lemon is such a train wreck Pete Buttigieg is blaming him on the Trump Administration.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Vulcan)

Offline verga

Re: Today's Toons 2/27/23
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 12:03:41 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 12:52:10 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 12:53:04 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 01:10:08 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're, welcome, Verga!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 11:01:54 pm by pookie18 »

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2023, 01:10:39 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

My pleasure, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2023, 01:11:17 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & you're welcome, as always, Jimino!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2023, 06:22:09 pm »
Thanks for the Toons, Pookie!!!  The Argus Extras are hilarious!!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2023, 07:33:58 pm »
Mornin' @pookie18 ... Running a little late. But I got another pot on...  :coffee!:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2023, 10:43:15 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

Why would a boob that big need a prosthetic?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2023, 11:02:18 pm »
Thanks for the Toons, Pookie!!!  The Argus Extras are hilarious!!!!

My pleasure, as ever, CL!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2023, 11:02:52 pm »
Mornin' @pookie18 ... Running a little late. But I got another pot on...  :coffee!:

Evenin', @roamer_1

Offline pookie18

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2023, 11:03:19 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

Why would a boob that big need a prosthetic?

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!