Author Topic: Biden's Clueless Response to Poll on How Bad Americans Think Things Are By Nick Arama  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Clueless Response to Poll on How Bad Americans Think Things Are
By Nick Arama | 4:15 PM on February 26, 2023

Once upon a time, we had a president who had a sign on his desk that said, “The buck stops here.”

Now we have a resident in the Oval Office who can never take responsibility for anything he does or the harmful effects that may result.

As we reported, Joe Biden did an interview with ABC’s David Muir. He was asked if he’d spoken with the mayor of East Palestine about the disaster there. He claimed that he spoke to “everybody” but then admitted he couldn’t even remember if he spoke to the mayor. Biden also got very defensive when told the mayor said going to Ukraine showed he didn’t care about East Palestine.

Biden also refused to take responsibility for being found with classified documents, trying to deflect to President Donald Trump, saying there were “degrees of irresponsibility,” suggesting Trump was somehow more irresponsible, and “they” didn’t check when they packed up his office.

He didn’t explain how he had classified documents from different offices and decades, from his time as Vice President and from his time in the Senate where he would not have had such easy access to classified documents. He also refused to take any greater responsibility for his failures regarding the Chinese spy balloon and claimed only MAGA people were objecting to the immense amount of money being given to Ukraine, seemingly without end or accountability.

Now there are a couple more clips from the interview that highlight that failure to take responsibility for anything. Muir asked Joe Biden why so many Americans feel that they are worse off under him.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/02/26/bidens-clueless-response-to-poll-on-how-bad-americans-think-things-are-n708818
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I think he is shielded from the outside world by his staff. Look how quickly they intervene whenever the press tries asking questions. So he has no idea of the world outside his office.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy