Author Topic: VIDEO: Project Veritas Staff Begs for Mercy; FAILS Horribly  (Read 1052 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Project Veritas Staff Begs for Mercy; FAILS Horribly
« on: February 26, 2023, 05:05:58 pm »
The Project Veritas Staff (or the AI version of it) posted a video pleading for understanding that sounded more like pathetically begging for mercy. As could be expected it did not go over well as you can see from the COMPLETELY NEGATIVE comments below the video.

"A message from the Project Veritas staff"

https://youtu.be/RFgsHfAXB5Y

https://rumble.com/embed/v28fibk/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Project Veritas Staff Begs for Mercy; FAILS Horribly
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 06:43:32 pm »
I don't know what the Board at PV was thinking, but when your entire stream of revenue comes from donations, it's not smart to piss off the donors.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 07:03:26 pm »
A week in, and they're already coming up short for payroll?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023, 07:04:51 pm »
A week in, and they're already coming up short for payroll?

Contributions dried up practically overnight.  As just about all of us expected.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2023, 07:09:07 pm »
  • O'Keefe was our vision.

• Our vision just walked out the door.

• We are now blind because we no longer have vision.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 07:10:43 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2023, 07:33:19 pm »
I don't know what the Board at PV was thinking, but when your entire stream of revenue comes from donations, it's not smart to piss off the donors.

Woke forced Virtue signaling is a failed business model.

Prove me wrong. :)
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2023, 09:09:15 pm »
Woke forced Virtue signaling is a failed business model.

Prove me wrong. :)
\

The only theory I have that passes the laff/smell test is he was fired so they can shut down Project Veritas.  Therefore no revenue stream will be necessary.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2023, 09:27:14 pm »
\

The only theory I have that passes the laff/smell test is he was fired so they can shut down Project Veritas.  Therefore no revenue stream will be necessary.   :shrug:

Nah. The left is notorious at hollowing out things of virtue and meaning and turning them into something shallow and based in their propaganda. It's how they envision credibility.

ala Drudge.
SOSDD.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2023, 09:28:21 pm »
Has O'Keefe been heard from substantially?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2023, 09:46:25 pm »
Has O'Keefe been heard from substantially?

I read a tweet from him today but I don't remember what he wrote. Nothing about his future plans.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2023, 10:03:34 pm »
I read a tweet from him today but I don't remember what he wrote. Nothing about his future plans.

I think that's what is confusing me... That he ain't flexing... He ain't throwing down against this direct assault.

Now part of that may be his modus operandi... He consolidates and gets all his facts undeniably in a row (That's a good journalist)... But it is highly frustrating.

Offline DB

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2023, 10:51:44 pm »
I think that's what is confusing me... That he ain't flexing... He ain't throwing down against this direct assault.

Now part of that may be his modus operandi... He consolidates and gets all his facts undeniably in a row (That's a good journalist)... But it is highly frustrating.

Lawyers. I'd bet there many involved at this point... I'm expecting the board to be gone soon. That and the donors are doing all the talking now so O'Keefe doesn't really need to say much publicly.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2023, 01:47:45 am »
Lawyers. I'd bet there many involved at this point... I'm expecting the board to be gone soon. That and the donors are doing all the talking now so O'Keefe doesn't really need to say much publicly.

No doubt. Still I would dearly like to hear his side of the story.
And no doubt we will at some point... And for now, as the OP attests in the commentary to their (PV) public release, they are getting slaughtered and hung out to dry.

Nothing like smelling like a coverup at Project Veritas to send the entire Right over the edge.  :beer: It surely don't smell right.

Offline DB

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2023, 02:01:16 am »
No doubt. Still I would dearly like to hear his side of the story.
And no doubt we will at some point... And for now, as the OP attests in the commentary to their (PV) public release, they are getting slaughtered and hung out to dry.

Nothing like smelling like a coverup at Project Veritas to send the entire Right over the edge.  :beer: It surely don't smell right.

I'd guess it is all about Pfizer. They have a huge amount of leverage due their ability to throw money around.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2023, 02:06:29 am »
I'd guess it is all about Pfizer. They have a huge amount of leverage due their ability to throw money around.

Probably so - And that seems to be the idea with the most traction. But it is not confirmed. And that is crazy for anything with the PV name attached.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2023, 03:50:33 am »

Pfizer got paid $10 for each and every Covid jab that was handed out,  used and unused.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2023, 05:29:23 am »
Nah. The left is notorious at hollowing out things of virtue and meaning and turning them into something shallow and based in their propaganda. It's how they envision credibility.

ala Drudge.
SOSDD.
Either that or infiltrating and bringing discredit on an organization, and by association, all it's products.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LadyLiberty

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2023, 08:04:51 pm »
Idiots. Now O'Keefe and the owners have the leverage for a very public house cleaning. But thanks for outing yourselves.

Bring in the lawyers and the public disgracing.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2023, 08:47:13 pm »
Dump the Board, keep the staff, put O'Keefe back in charge and soldier on!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis