Author Topic: Biden says he has ‘other things to finish’ before starting ‘full-blown’ 2024 campaign  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says he has ‘other things to finish’ before starting ‘full-blown’ 2024 campaign
by Julia Mueller - 02/26/23 10:44 AM ET

President Biden said in a new interview that he has “other things to finish” before starting a “full-blown” 2024 presidential campaign.

“Well, apparently, someone interviewed my wife today, I heard. I gotta call her and find out,” Biden told ABC News’s David Muir when asked if he’s running again. 

“No, all kidding aside, my intention … has been from the beginning to run, but there’s too many other things I have to finish in the near-term before I start a campaign,” Biden said.

The president has long said he intends to run for another four years in the White House, and first lady Jill Biden gave a strong indication last week that he’ll do so.

“He says he’s not done.” she said during a trip to Kenya.

“I meant what I said. I’ve got other things to finish before I get into a full-blown campaign,” President Biden said on ABC News.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3874625-biden-says-he-has-other-things-to-finish-before-starting-full-blown-2024-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

What he means is he and his cabinet are not done finishing us off
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy