Author Topic: Former Reuters Reporter: I Was Wrong to Blame CO2 for Rising Temperatures  (Read 317 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Neil Winton worked at Reuters for 32 years, including as their Science and Technology correspondent. Therefore when he claims that he was wrong about carbon dioxide being the cause of rising worldwide temperatures, he can't be easily discounted. Winton made this admission in Thursday's edition of The Daily Sceptic, "When I Covered Climate Change for Reuters I Thought CO2 Was Certainly to Blame for Rising Temperatures. I Was Wrong."

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2023/02/25/former-reuters-reporter-i-was-wrong-blame-co2-rising-temperatures
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Former Reuters Reporter: I Was Wrong to Blame CO2 for Rising Temperatures
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 05:13:29 pm »
Many many climatologist and meteorologist will not dispute Climate Change Scam, due to fear of being branded as a heretic by the "leading scientists" on the dole perpetuating the lie.

They  understood what happend to the late Dr. William Gray, who dared to tell the truth.  As a reminder Bill Gray was the leading Hurricane guru in the world, who developed grounding breaking models that did a good job of predicting how and where hurricane activity was to be expected. His semi-annual reports were the standard for the industry.

But.....   After algore started his global warming bullshit, he rightfully challenged the notions, with much data, and sciientific proof in hand  Well guess what.  He and his team at Colorado State mysteriously and conspiculously got ghosted by the media in discussing hurricane dynamics. 

That was no accident.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 05:35:16 pm »
I think these people that recant are untrustworthy about anything in the future. If people won't fight idiocy when it starts the hysterical mob will destroy us.

How hard was it to just point out that CO2 is plant food and more plants means more oxygen and less famine. Also, anyone who looks into the Malinkovic Cycle and Maunder Minimum will recognize the primary forces involved in climate are beyond our impact.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023, 05:41:59 pm »
This is what happens when you have propagandists, rather than journalists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 04:09:26 am »
Co2, co-vid, vaccines, lies that come from the same woke sources, and reliable blind fools that still always believe the lies over the truth every single time for a least 6 months to a year, now getting to be a year or longer useful fools.

Is this useful fools woke paradise still that difficult to move beyond useful fools?

Cmon useful fools your long overdue to stop believing every liar politician? and of course every damn lie they tell.
Every stinking one?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions