Author Topic: Here’s how the Marine Corps plans to overhaul its 25 installations  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Here’s how the Marine Corps plans to overhaul its 25 installations
By Irene Loewenson
 Thursday, Feb 23

The changes — which include improving barracks, rethinking where the service positions itself, and protecting bases from adversaries and climate change alike — are laid out in the Installations and Logistics 2030 report, released Thursday.

Installations and Logistics 2030 accompanies the Corps’ three other recent strategy documents. Force Design 2030, released in 2020, lays out warfighting concepts, while Training and Education 2030 and Talent Management 2030 discuss how to retain and train Marines who can put those new concepts into action.

Force Design 2030 and its subsequent annual updates say that the Corps has to be more dispersed and agile if it wants to be ready for a modern conflict, especially one against the technologically sophisticated Chinese military.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2023/02/23/heres-how-the-marine-corps-plans-to-overhaul-its-25-installations/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Here’s how the Marine Corps plans to overhaul its 25 installations
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 03:56:23 pm »
Here’s how the Marine Corps plans to overhaul its 25 installations
By Irene Loewenson
 Thursday, Feb 23

The changes — which include improving barracks, rethinking where the service positions itself, and protecting bases from adversaries and climate change alike — are laid out in the Installations and Logistics 2030 report, released Thursday.

Installations and Logistics 2030 accompanies the Corps’ three other recent strategy documents. Force Design 2030, released in 2020, lays out warfighting concepts, while Training and Education 2030 and Talent Management 2030 discuss how to retain and train Marines who can put those new concepts into action.

Force Design 2030 and its subsequent annual updates say that the Corps has to be more dispersed and agile if it wants to be ready for a modern conflict, especially one against the technologically sophisticated Chinese military.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2023/02/23/heres-how-the-marine-corps-plans-to-overhaul-its-25-installations/

I stopped right there.  A woke military cow towing to Enviro-whackos will be a losing military.  They have lost proper perspective of priortization.

Sorry to say, but we're screwed.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 03:57:28 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.