Author Topic: Some Basic Questions Democrats Can’t (Or Won’t) Answer... Derek Hunter  (Read 109 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Some Basic Questions Democrats Can’t (Or Won’t) Answer
Derek Hunter

|  Feb 26, 2023

Remember science? Not the way it is now with the absolute obedience to progressive politics over evidence and common sense, but the way it was back when you were a kid and science was the embraced questioning of everything; remember that? Questioning is no longer allowed, unless it’s of your sexuality after being inundated with left-wing propaganda about how being gender non-binary is not only somehow enlightened, but a real thing. It is not. Most, in fact, of what Democrats inflict on the world are not real things, and even though questioning is no longer acceptable, I have some questions I’m going to ask anyway.

On “climate change” I have to ask how it is we’re supposed to take you seriously when nothing you’ve predicted has come to pass? We’re well past 30 years of 10-year predictions of coastal flooding, yet Florida still exists. In fact, all the 10-year predictions of doom and gloom haven’t happened.

If you were the leader of a cult who told their followers the world would come to an end on Sunday, come Monday morning you’re going to have some serious explaining to do. With the climate change cult there is no similar question, all they’ve done is stop making 10-year predictions and now make 100-year predictions. This isn’t because the data they have is somehow more accurate the further away from its collection you go, it’s because everyone who heard the prediction will be dead when it doesn’t happen.

A 10-year prediction isn’t provable, but it will come to pass in most people’s life. A 100-year prediction isn’t provable, but it’s also not disprovable since it will be long forgotten by the time it doesn’t come to pass. It’s brilliant, actually, if your desire is to simply scare the hell out of people to force them to act. If you’re at all interested in the truth…less so.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/02/26/some-basic-questions-democrats-cant-or-wont-answer-n2619966
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pretty. decent root cause analysis of why we are circling the drain.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.