Author Topic: The Duke is in the Altogether By Clarice Feldman  (Read 128 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Duke is in the Altogether By Clarice Feldman
« on: February 26, 2023, 03:00:08 pm »
February 26, 2023
The Duke is in the Altogether
By Clarice Feldman

It takes a satire site, apparently, to tell the truth and spare us some of the craziness being promoted every day. I’m talking about South Park, though others like the Babylon Bee daily skewer the imbecilic nonsense found in the mainstream press and televised news.

For some time now the duke and duchess of Sussex have been playing the victims from a background of great luxury, demanding privacy as they seek maximum publicity. Like me, South Park had enough of this and ran a fabulous parody of the couple doing a Worldwide Privacy Tour. I kept hearing Danny Kaye singing “The King is in the Altogether” about the Emperor’s new clothes that weren’t as I watched this.

At last, these odious grifters were called on their game.

The episode follows cartoon characters who claim to want to stay out of the spotlight but go on various talk shows. They resemble the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, but aren’t given their official names on the show. If you missed the episode, or even if you saw it but missed some Easter eggs, here’s what you need to know. [snip] in real life, Meghan Markle has given interviews to several outlets such as Vogue and Variety. In the episode, the Meghan-like character is shown on the cover of fictional magazine “G2.” The cover says “Princess Anus.” This is a play on words of the Latin phrase that appeared on her real-life GQ cover -- “Meghan’s annus mirabilis” -- which translates to “Meghan’s wonderful year.” [snip] Harry and Meghan famously sat down with Oprah in real life, in addition to releasing a six-part Netflix documentary about their relationship. Many have pointed out that their endless self-promotion is at odds with their supposed desire for privacy.

On the show, the characters appear on “Good Morning Canada” to claim that they want privacy. The Meghan character holds a sign reading: “Stop looking at us” while the Harry character’s sign reads, “We want our privacy.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/02/the_duke_is_in_the_altogether.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Duke is in the Altogether By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 06:48:28 pm »
Har!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: