Author Topic: Jeb Bush Heaps Praise on Prospect of DeSantis 2024: ‘I Think It Is’ His Opportunity to Seek Higher O  (Read 130 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeb Bush Heaps Praise on Prospect of DeSantis 2024: ‘I Think It Is’ His Opportunity to Seek Higher Office

Hannah Bleau 25 Feb 2023

Failed Trump challenger Jeb Bush heaped praise upon Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and spoke kindly of the prospect of the governor throwing his hat into the presidential ring, calling for a “more forward leaning future” and affirming that he believes it is DeSantis’s opportunity to run for higher office.

“There are people in public life that are kind of check the box politicians, and then there are others they want to serve, and Governor DeSantis is one of those,” the former Florida governor said during a Fox Nation special on DeSantis, who has yet to jump into the 2024 presidential ring.

Bush talked about his father, George H.W. Bush, and DeSantis, as both served as the captains of the Yale baseball team. Interviewer Brian Kilmeade noted DeSantis has identified Bush Sr. as someone he looks up to and also asked Bush about how he thought DeSantis responded to criticisms early on during the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, according to clips from the interview.

“They were trying to set him up, and he knew it. And he punched him in the nose,” Bush said, praising DeSantis’s overall response to various crises.

He gets an A for sure,” Bush said, pointing to how the governor responded to Hurricane Ian.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/25/jeb-bush-heaps-praise-on-prospect-of-desantis-2024-i-think-it-is-his-opportunity-to-seek-higher-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When was the last time anyone gave a shit to  what this dying poltical dynasty said.   

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.