Author Topic: ‘Woke Inc.’ Author Blasts Climate Extremist ‘Religion’ And ESG Crusade  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

WRITTEN BY RENATA KISS ON FEB 16, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

‘Woke Inc.’ Author Blasts Climate Extremist ‘Religion’ And ESG Crusade

tucker vivek ramaswamyWoke Inc. author Vivek Ramaswamy said that the left’s climate religion “has about as much to do with the climate as the Spanish inquisition had to with Christ which is to say nothing at all.”

The Strive Asset Management Executive Chairman blasted climate extremists for their hypocritical “religious” agenda that has nothing to do with their supposed care for the planet and everything to do with the push for woke global equity.

“Here’s the dirty little secret about the climate religion: It has nothing to do with the climate and everything to do with making the West, and America in particular, apologize for its success, which it views as a sin,” Ramaswamy said on the Feb. 10 edition of Tucker Carlson Tonight.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/woke-inc-author-blasts-climate-extremist-religion-and-esg-crusade/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson