Author Topic: Release of Jan. 6 video footage to Tucker Carlson is a five-alarm fire for Democrats  (Read 236 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Release of Jan. 6 video footage to Tucker Carlson is a five-alarm fire for Democrats
Story by Elizabeth Stauffer • 53m ago

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s decision to hand over security footage from the Jan. 6 Capitol riot to Fox News host Tucker Carlson has Democrats up in arms.

For two years, Democrats, citing “security concerns,” have managed to withhold this critical footage from the public, likely fearing it would contradict their carefully constructed narrative that the riot had been “an insurrection” and “terrorist attack.”

Democrats are especially peeved with whom McCarthy chose to provide the material to. They consider it an attempt to curry favor with Carlson, who has been openly critical of the GOP leader in the past. And while that may very well be true, there’s no question that Democrats’ main problem with Carlson is that he has repeatedly questioned the decisions, actions, and motives of the Department of Justice, then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser, and the House Jan. 6 committee.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/release-of-jan-6-video-footage-to-tucker-carlson-is-a-five-alarm-fire-for-democrats/ar-AA17X37x?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=479e7f1e87c245228197b548bb42fead&ei=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They have no problem releasing video of "mostly peaceful" protests of left-wing groups, I'm surprised they didn't want the American people to see what a "real insurrection" looks like. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats are gonna be held accountable for so outrageous criminal traitors behaviors.  Really?  How long have the clintons been behind steel bars?  Well?

Yah know these sad pathetic jokes aren't so funny any more!

Like democrats have any intentions of fair AND LEGAL ELECTIONS.

Can we have a show of hands of believers in and of democrats immaculate virginities too?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions