Author Topic: Massachusetts Democrat: the disabled cost too much to let them be born  (Read 381 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Massachusetts Democrat: the disabled cost too much to let them be born
DAVID STROM 3:21 PM on February 24, 2023

Michael Hugo, the chair of the Framingham Democratic Committee, argued in a city council meeting that crisis pregnancy centers are a danger to the community because their screening might not catch a birth defect, the result of which would be the live birth of an expensive-to-care-for disabled child.

Best to be sure to kill them before they have a budgetary impact.

Hugo is not just the chair of the Democrats in this one town in Massachusetts, but the director of policy and government affairs for the Massachusetts Association of Health Boards.

Nice to know. If you are planning on getting medical care in the state, be aware that the medical boards are lobbying the government to kill off the disabled.

There are calls for his resignation from disability groups, and if they succeed in getting him to leave his party position or even his job as a policy director, he can always move to Canada where killing off the unwanted and expensive is official government policy already.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/24/massachusetts-democrat-the-disabled-cost-too-much-to-let-them-be-born-n532974
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Massachusetts Democrat: the disabled cost too much to let them be born
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2023, 08:25:43 pm »
He must have been reading Hitler. :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2023, 08:33:46 pm »
Does he really want to go there? Because I consider belief in woke Leftist to be a mental illness...
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2023, 09:26:35 pm »
So this euthanasia enthusiast in the name of the almighty dollar can look into the future and know that not a single one of these too expensive disabled will not be huge benefactor to the human race? How awesome to have such a power, once again a democrat proves that it is their party that shares so much with a certain German group from the thirties and forties.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2023, 10:25:49 pm »
Massachusetts Democrat: the disabled cost too much to let them be born
DAVID STROM 3:21 PM on February 24, 2023

Michael Hugo, the chair of the Framingham Democratic Committee, argued in a city council meeting that crisis pregnancy centers are a danger to the community because their screening might not catch a birth defect, the result of which would be the live birth of an expensive-to-care-for disabled child.

Best to be sure to kill them before they have a budgetary impact.

Hugo is not just the chair of the Democrats in this one town in Massachusetts, but the director of policy and government affairs for the Massachusetts Association of Health Boards.

Nice to know. If you are planning on getting medical care in the state, be aware that the medical boards are lobbying the government to kill off the disabled.

There are calls for his resignation from disability groups, and if they succeed in getting him to leave his party position or even his job as a policy director, he can always move to Canada where killing off the unwanted and expensive is official government policy already.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/24/massachusetts-democrat-the-disabled-cost-too-much-to-let-them-be-born-n532974
Hmmm...  I wonder if Stephen Hawking was considered disabled.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 10:41:25 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2023, 11:36:21 pm »
Hmmm...  I wonder if Stephen Hawking was considered disabled.

I assume that was a rhetorical question ?