Author Topic: NYC Wants Bikes Donated to Illegal Aliens So They Can Get Jobs, Acclimate to Their New Homes  (Read 140 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Wants Bikes Donated to Illegal Aliens So They Can Get Jobs, Acclimate to Their New Homes
By M Dowling -February 25, 20233

New York City is asking its residents to give up their bikes, helmets, and locks to illegal aliens. They want life and travel through the city made easier for ILLEGAL ALIENS.

New York City is funding ads on electronic ad boards on the streets and at bus stops.

The ads by Bikes New York “announced a new initiative designed to provide free bicycles to asylum seekers and other immigrants recently arriving in New York City.”

Seriously, “asylum seekers” and “immigrants?”

The ad reads:

https://www.independentsentinel.com/nyc-wants-donated-bikes-to-illegal-aliens-so-they-can-get-jobs-acclimate-to-their-new-homes/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The "sanctuary" of NYC invited the illegals, let the city pay for them!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson