Author Topic: Biden Is Cooking Up Regs That Would Ban 96% Of Gas Stoves, Senator Warns  (Read 210 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY THOMAS CATENACCI ON FEB 24, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden Is Cooking Up Regs That Would Ban 96% Of Gas Stoves, Senator Warns

granholm presserSen. Steve Daines, R-Mont., warned in a letter to Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm (pictured) this week that regulations recently proposed by her agency would ban up to 96% of the gas-powered stoves currently available to Americans.

Daines noted in the letter sent Wednesday that the Department of Energy (DOE) itself acknowledges that just 4% of the current gas stove market share would meet the stringent rules governing the efficiency levels of gas stoves, effectively banning the vast majority of products being sold. [emphasis, links added]

The DOE issued the proposed rule on Feb. 1, shortly after the Biden administration was slammed for appearing to move ahead with a gas stove ban.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-is-cooking-up-regs-that-would-ban-96-of-gas-stoves-senator-warns/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Biden Is Cooking Up Regs That Would Ban 96% Of Gas Stoves, Senator Warns
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 12:51:59 am »
Aannnnnd....ANOTHER "CONSPIRACY THEORY" BECOMES FACT!

Face it folks, if it comes out of this Administration, they say they won't do it, if it sounds bad, if it looks like a fustercluck in the making, don't worry--IT IS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis