Author Topic: Dilbert creator Scott Adams is the latest to be canceled  (Read 2337 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Dilbert creator Scott Adams is the latest to be canceled
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2023, 04:20:23 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Newspapers are cancelling Dilbert claiming creator Scott Adams "made racist comments" while discussing 26% of blacks don't think it's OK to be white.

Are we going to ignore the fact 12 million blacks think it's okay to hate white people, or just be outraged someone noticed?

4:47 PM · Feb 27, 2023

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2023, 04:30:01 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Newspapers are cancelling Dilbert claiming creator Scott Adams "made racist comments" while discussing 26% of blacks don't think it's OK to be white.

Are we going to ignore the fact 12 million blacks think it's okay to hate white people, or just be outraged someone noticed?

4:47 PM · Feb 27, 2023

Remember a few years ago, that all of us would have been horrified if someone thought or said we are racist?

The BLM woke mob has created a mass event of unintended consequences.  And sadly race relations have been set back 50 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2023, 04:52:56 pm »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2023, 02:25:53 pm »
"Scott Adams explains that the media has been emphasizing race narratives on everything since Trayvon Martin and race relations have cratered since this began" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1630934663001669637

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2023, 05:10:05 pm »
"Scott Adams explains that the media has been emphasizing race narratives on everything since Trayvon Martin and race relations have cratered since this began" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1630934663001669637

Ii give him credit. He is not backing down, he's doubling down. He will be a pariah in society, but apparently does not care.  He is a much stronger man than me. Most of us dare not go where he is going, and in fact you can see in the video that he is very carefully choosing his words.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2023, 05:34:52 pm »
Ii give him credit. He is not backing down, he's doubling down. He will be a pariah in society, but apparently does not care.  He is a much stronger man than me. Most of us dare not go where he is going, and in fact you can see in the video that he is very carefully choosing his words.

I know I have a deeper respect for the man. 

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2023, 06:12:13 pm »
Leftist nut, but he is starting to see that his path of liberalism does not end with the crocodile eating him last. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2023, 06:28:55 pm »

He probably said out loud what most people think
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2023, 06:39:29 pm »
Leftist nut, but he is starting to see that his path of liberalism does not end with the crocodile eating him last.

Taking kind of the Bill Maher approach.  Guys like him and Derschowitz are about becoming the only brain functioning liberals left in the world.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2023, 07:11:23 pm »

He's got "FU Money".

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2023, 07:50:31 pm »
He's got "FU Money".

133K subscribers on youtube transates to $13K per month in revenues, more or less. I am sure he is already financially independent from his Dilbert cartoon. So undoubtedly he has no financial incentive to grovel.  But still, he is risking a lot socially.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2023, 02:50:24 am »
133K subscribers on youtube transates to $13K per month in revenues, more or less. I am sure he is already financially independent from his Dilbert cartoon. So undoubtedly he has no financial incentive to grovel.  But still, he is risking a lot socially.
So he won't get invited to party with people who don't like him or who want to try to gig him in public. Real friends will know what he meant, no explanation necessary.

I'm looking for the downside.... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2023, 03:11:47 am »
"Notice a pattern?" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffYoungerTX/status/1630795025771626533
First, Keep in mind someone just stood there and recorded that without intervening, without even saying anything. That's tacit approval of the actions taking place.

Second, white people need to learn how to fight.

THird, it;s amazing that the dozens (hundreds?) of tribes of "white" people across Europewho fought tooth and nail for centuries, and then came here and often fought intertribally (Italians v Irish v whoever you got), all get lumped into a monolithic cultural group of "White".

As if we all believed or even talked and thought the same.

Even still, in this age of television, we have not all been programmed into some sort of racist group think.

But there is a group that either has (similarly unlikely)--or the Media wants us to think so--as much as the Media want them to believe "whites" are not only similarly afflicted by a hive mind, but one bent on stealing their stuff and keeping them slaves, as if anyone would want a 'slave' who wouldn't work and ignored the law (common among the group think group) and who wanted to be supported economically and otherwise despite that.

I believe that given a chance to cool down (without the media messing with everyone's heads), in the absence of race-baiting, and with an emphasis on actually accomplishing something, then some progress could be made. I believe we stood on that cultural threshold in the early 60s, and that the intervention of The New Left (read: Communists) interrupted that, fomenting racial unrest far beyond what was needed for a fair shake, and what we are seeing is a redux of that late 60s divisiveness, complete with Martyrs (albeit less deserving of that status than Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., who while not a saint wasn't openly advocating burning and looting, but peaceful civil protest). Interesting that far less 'holy' examples held up as 'martyrs' have led to far worse outcomes, for people of all races, in Fergusson, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, even Washington, D.C., to name a few.

But, behind it all, the Media bask in their limelight, and count the money they have made selling soap, without regard for the seeds of destruction they have sown. They have sown the wind, let them reap.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2023, 04:44:39 am »
Absolutely nobody on either side of the political equation, liberal or conservative, has bothered to ponder what Adams said. I.e. is it possible that a goodly percentage of black people despise white people and are willing to do them harm if they can get away with it.
Which is probably the case as the 400-500 white people murdered every year by blacks might prove.
Or the thousands  of white people assaulted by violent blacks but the news covered up by the mainstream media.
In short, Adams is far more right than he is wrong.
Not every black person hates whites or blames them for their problems. But you can be sure that if close to fifty percent of white people when asked in a survey said no to the question "is it alright to be black?," they would be labeled vicious racists.
But media types, conservatives and liberals, simply do not want to contemplate the possibility that a very large percentage of black people could be haters.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 04:45:57 am by goatprairie »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2023, 10:30:34 am »
Absolutely nobody on either side of the political equation, liberal or conservative, has bothered to ponder what Adams said. I.e. is it possible that a goodly percentage of black people despise white people and are willing to do them harm if they can get away with it.
Which is probably the case as the 400-500 white people murdered every year by blacks might prove.
Or the thousands  of white people assaulted by violent blacks but the news covered up by the mainstream media.
In short, Adams is far more right than he is wrong.
Not every black person hates whites or blames them for their problems. But you can be sure that if close to fifty percent of white people when asked in a survey said no to the question "is it alright to be black?," they would be labeled vicious racists.
But media types, conservatives and liberals, simply do not want to contemplate the possibility that a very large percentage of black people could be haters.
IIRC, even Jessee Jackson would be relieved to find out the footsteps behind him on that darkened street came from a white person. With the amount of utter white hate being pimped by every source, people who have never even talked with a white person are fuming with hate, often over things that happened well before any living person was born, avoiding unpleasantness may simply be a matter of avoiding contact.

Avoiding conflict is one way to avoid killing someone in self-defense, and unfortunately, that path seems to be just avoidance. Consider Rittenhouse was accused in the media of being racist for killing white attackers, what would have happened had they been black?

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2023, 04:35:54 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Some say I was too provocative in my communications. How has the non-provocative approach worked so far? Good results?

6:19 AM · Mar 2, 2023

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2023, 04:38:03 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Some say I was too provocative in my communications. How has the non-provocative approach worked so far? Good results?

6:19 AM · Mar 2, 2023

:thumbsup:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2023, 04:38:46 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Apologize? Even my biggest critics agree with my point when seen in context. Only the dopamine gooners, political hacks, and grifters are complaining.

8:18 AM · Mar 2, 2023

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2023, 04:52:28 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

I own stock in all Americans. I do well when they do well.

I would like to offer Black America some tools to slice through systemic racism like butter. (It's easier to thwart racism in your own life than to end it for all.)

I have your attention, as planned. I have success strategies (that work for anyone) to offer. No one is twisting any arms.

RevTimChristopher
@RevTChristopher

Scott should get himself right with the white community because he doesn’t owe the black community anything because he doesn’t have stock in the black community. he remind me of Jon Justice they love to talk about us and get it wrong all the time.

9:49 AM · Mar 2, 2023

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2023, 04:56:25 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

I own stock in all Americans. I do well when they do well.

I would like to offer Black America some tools to slice through systemic racism like butter. (It's easier to thwart racism in your own life than to end it for all.)

I have your attention, as planned. I have success strategies (that work for anyone) to offer. No one is twisting any arms.

9:49 AM · Mar 2, 2023

Was Adams' statement in response to RevTimChristopher's statement, or the other way around?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2023, 05:15:25 pm »
Was Adams' statement in response to RevTimChristopher's statement, or the other way around?

Top tweet is the reply to a lower tweet.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2023, 05:40:10 pm »
Top tweet is the reply to a lower tweet.

Thanks!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2023, 01:47:48 pm »
"Update: The City of Springfield, Ohio has released surveillance footage of the elementary school incident from Feb. 10 where white students were held hostage & assaulted on the playground by black students who wanted to force them to pledge allegiance to" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1631464580248485890

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2023, 01:49:16 pm »
"Update: The City of Springfield, Ohio has released surveillance footage of the elementary school incident from Feb. 10 where white students were held hostage & assaulted on the playground by black students who wanted to force them to pledge allegiance to" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1631464580248485890

That video totally justifies what Scott Adams was saying.