State Chapters > Arizona

OVER 30 MILLION LETHAL DOSES” – Phoenix DEA, Tempe Police Seize OVER 4.5 Million Fentanyl Pills, 140

<< < (2/2)

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: mrpotatohead on February 25, 2023, 03:54:37 pm ---Anyone caught producing it or distributing it should never see the light of day...ever.

--- End quote ---
If by not seeing the light of day you mean  :reaper: then I agree. There is very little legitimate use for Fentanyl, compared to what is flood the nation, and it is produced by legitimate pharmaceutical companies so the only reason to bring in this illegal Fentanyl in this quantity is to cause death.

Idiot:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on February 25, 2023, 06:09:26 pm ---If by not seeing the light of day you mean  :reaper: then I agree. There is very little legitimate use for Fentanyl, compared to what is flood the nation, and it is produced by legitimate pharmaceutical companies so the only reason to bring in this illegal Fentanyl in this quantity is to cause death.

--- End quote ---
I agree with you, but you and I know this country won't put drug dealers to death....sadly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version