Author Topic: Biden Official Clears Ukraine of Misusing U.S. Financial Aid  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Biden Official Clears Ukraine of Misusing U.S. Financial Aid
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2023, 08:07:45 pm »
Catturd ™
@catturd2

With every war going all the way back to Vietnam, the press has been heavily integrated with the troops and there’s thousands of hours of live video footage.

In Ukraine, nothing.

We get no footage, no detailed updates, no graphs explaining how the war is going, who has control of what land, etc.

All we get is Biden fake air raid sirens and one famous actor or politician a day happily prancing around Kiev with Zelenskyy with no helmets or body protection offering him 100s of billion of dollars.

Or, Zelenskyy jet setting around the world to walk red carpets, get praised by the global elite, and pose for national magazine covers.

If you question this - you’re called a Putin puppet.

We taxpaying citizens are sick and damn tired of these blatant lies from these evil, globalist worms.

Call us whatever names you want - we know bullshit when we see it.

12:46 PM · Feb 24, 2023

« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 08:13:40 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2023, 08:12:37 pm »
Saving America
@SavingAmerica4U
8m

"Don't question me, or your kids will die." Spoken like every dictator in history. F**k this guy.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 10:07:15 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2023, 08:57:14 pm »
Catturd ™
@catturd2

With every war going all the way back to Vietnam, the press has been heavily integrated with the troops and there’s thousands of hours of live video footage.

In Ukraine, nothing.

We get no footage, no detailed updates, no graphs explaining how the war is going, who has control of what land, etc.

Completely untrue.  Every night, I watch combat videos and follow troop movements.  The information is out there.  You just have to look for it.  As for Vietnam, the reason US reporters were heavily integrated with those troops is because they were American troops.  Completely different situation.

@Right_in_Virginia , if you are interested, I can post links to lots of videos of Russian troops getting killed.  Just say the word.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2023, 08:58:36 pm »
Ahh.  So whatever Biden says is automatically false, solely and simply because Biden said it?

Well he does have history... :whistle:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2023, 10:17:23 am »
So, if Biden said, at 10.40am Eastern Standard Time, that the Sun was in the sky, you would automatically disbelieve him, and act as if it were the darkest night, until and unless you could go outside and see for yourself?

Don't you see how easy it becomes to manipulate you then?  If Biden wants you to do X, all he has to do is to state that not-X, and you will automatically engage in X, without thinking it through.
What I am saying is that i distrust anything out of that bastards mouth. Make of that what you will. You seem to think I lack windows and the ability to gauge sunlight.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 10:55:16 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis