Author Topic: Woke LA DA suspends lead prosecutor of trans woman convicted of molesting 10-year-old girl  (Read 299 times)

Offline Kamaji

Woke LA DA George Gascón suspends lead prosecutor in Hannah Tubbs case

Woke LA DA suspends lead prosecutor of trans woman convicted of molesting 10-year-old girl

By Yaron Steinbuch
February 24, 2023

Los Angeles County’s woke District Attorney George Gascón has reportedly suspended the lead attorney who prosecuted a trans woman convicted of molesting a 10-year-old girl.

Deputy District Attorney Shea Sanna, 34, was slapped with the suspension after he argued that jailhouse phone calls showed the convicted molester Hannah Tubbs, 26, was trying to use gender identity to manipulate the justice system — making people in Gascón’s office uncomfortable, sources told Fox News.

Tubbs made national headlines last year when she was sentenced to two years in a youth treatment facility after pleading guilty to the sickening crime — because Gascón failed to file a motion to move the case into adult court.

Tubbs was 17 when she sexually assaulted the child in a Denny’s bathroom in Palmdale in 2014.

She allegedly began identifying as female after being arrested, according to Fox News.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/02/24/la-da-george-gascon-suspends-prosecutor-shea-sanna/

Offline LMAO

This is another DA that needs to go

Maybe there was some legitimate reason why this prosecutor was suspended. But Gascon has been a problem, regardless.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 09:58:59 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO:
"This is another DA that needs to go"

California ain't Missouri (where that St. Louis DA was fired).

Gascon ain't goin' nowhere.
Even if he did, his replacement would probably be as bad... or worse.

Offline mountaineer

Dear NY Post: you really don't need to play the game and call a male adult "she."

James Edward Tubb, molester
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org