Author Topic: The most diverse Cabinet in history is also the most incompetent  (Read 157 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The most diverse Cabinet in history is also the most incompetent
« on: February 24, 2023, 08:40:32 pm »
The most diverse Cabinet in history is also the most incompetent
By Kaylee McGhee White, Deputy Editor of Restoring America
February 24, 2023 12:20 PM

The only good thing that can be said of President Joe Biden’ s administration officials is that they are extraordinarily talented at failing upwards. Oh — and they’re also the most diverse bunch of bureaucrats ever.

“The Cabinet is majority people of color for the first time in history,” said White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre this week. “The Cabinet is majority female for the first time in history. A majority of White House senior staff identify as female. Forty percent of White House senior staff identify as part of the racially diverse communities, and a record seven assistants to the president are openly LGBTQ+.”

The reason Jean-Pierre felt the need to labor this point is because there is no other way to defend Biden’s Cabinet picks, especially not after Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg ’s abysmal response to the East Palestine, Ohio, train derailment. Not only did it take Buttigieg 10 days to even acknowledge the derailment, but every time he’s been asked about it since he’s made it clear that he has no idea what he’s talking about.

He’s blamed the Trump administration for repealing an Obama-era regulation mandating updated braking technology but failed to explain why his Transportation Department hasn’t reinstated the regulation in the two years since Trump left office if it was so important. He’s also claimed the accident is proof that trains carrying toxic and flammable cargo should be required to have at least two crew members on board, when the Southern Norfolk train that derailed had three members on board at the time of the crash. And, best of all, Buttigieg has suggested the derailment potentially could have been prevented if the rail workers on board had had paid sick leave, even though there is no evidence at all that a lack of time off contributed to, let alone caused the disaster.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/equality-not-elitism/the-most-diverse-cabinet-in-history-is-also-the-most-incompetent
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The most diverse Cabinet in history is also the most incompetent
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 09:05:29 pm »
I think that the White House also believes that diversity is a shield against criticism of incompetency.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy