Author Topic: Jill Biden indicates president will run for reelection: ‘He says he’s not done’  (Read 466 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Jill Biden indicates president will run for reelection: ‘He says he’s not done’
by Alex Gangitano - 02/24/23 1:37 PM ET

First lady Jill Biden indicated that President Biden will run for a second term, giving one of the strongest nods toward a 2024 bid from the president’s inner circle.

“He says he’s not done,” Biden told The Associated Press in an interview in Kenya on Friday. “He’s not finished what he’s started. And that’s what’s important.”

“How many times does he have to say it for you to believe it?” she added.

Biden has said that he intends to run for reelection but has not yet announced official plans. Biden’s former chief of staff Ron Klain, a longtime close confidant of the president’s, also gave a strong nod recently when he said he will be by the president’s side when he runs again.

When asked if she has the deciding vote on Biden’s 2024 plans, the first lady, who is considered one of his closest advisers, said “of course he’ll listen to me because we’re a married couple.”

“He makes up his own mind, believe me,” she added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3872821-jill-biden-indicates-president-will-run-for-reelection-he-says-hes-not-done/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article…

‘He says he’s not done’

May God have mercy on us
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idiot

From the article…

‘He says he’s not done’

May God have mercy on us
He may not be done, but we are as is our country.

Offline mountaineer

And Ms. Braincramp will be his running mate, woo hoo!

https://twitter.com/jacobkschneider/status/1636362310670245888
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

Nurse Jill, with an update we didn’t need.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jill Biden indicates president will run for reelection: ‘He says he’s not done’

She takes a statement he made while sitting on the toilet,and tries to turn it into something else.

Sometimes ya have to wonder if she is as brain-damaged as he is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

I’m not as confident as some that Joe Biden will not be the nominee in 2024. The campaign season will get started next year and Joe Biden is still around.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I’m not as confident as some that Joe Biden will not be the nominee in 2024. The campaign season will get started next year and Joe Biden is still around.

You may be right.  I was counting on his wife actually pulling the plug -- so to speak -- on the idea, but she sounds all for it.

Offline LMAO

You may be right.  I was counting on his wife actually pulling the plug -- so to speak -- on the idea, but she sounds all for it.

My thought has been that, if his wife truly loves him and wants to spare his dignity, she would talk him out of running again.

But the trappings of first lady are a powerful draw

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

I don't think he has a chance of getting the nomination. The people that run the DNC know he is a freaking idiot and has no real chance of winning. They are content to support him as President at this point because it keeps everyone from going after whoever they have actually picked to run in his place.

Meanwhile,they are free to slam Trump and every other RNC candidate with no fears of retribution,leaving THEIR chosen candidate free of battlescars and accussations as the actual campaign season begins.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

I don't think he has a chance of getting the nomination. The people that run the DNC know he is a freaking idiot and has no real chance of winning. They are content to support him as President at this point because it keeps everyone from going after whoever they have actually picked to run in his place.

Meanwhile,they are free to slam Trump and every other RNC candidate with no fears of retribution,leaving THEIR chosen candidate free of battlescars and accussations as the actual campaign season begins.

We’ll have to see what happens, but if I was a betting man, I am going to bet that Biden will be the nominee.

There were people who were claiming that Donald Trump would not be the 2020 nominee and I didn’t buy that, either. Most sitting presidents in my lifetime have not had a serious primary challenge. Ford, Carter, and George HW Bush were the only ones.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sneakypete huffed:
"I don't think he has a chance of getting the nomination. The people that run the DNC know he is a freaking idiot and has no real chance of winning."

Umm... that's what folks -- including many in this forum -- were saying right up until November 4, 2020.

You're missing something important, Pete -- as is just about every other poster here in the forum.

What you're missing is:
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE PARTY RUNS ANY MORE, so long as the "underground election apparatus" is up-and-running-up-to-speed in the required states.

The country is now so divided that we know which states are definitely going to "go red" and go "blue" in presidential elections. What determines the election outcome (in the Electoral College) are just a few states "in the battleground". Or, at least it USED TO BE "a battleground". But no more.

These states are Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, also now Georgia. North Carolina and Virginia could be counted in there, as well.

Control those states, and you control the presidential election.
Note that I DID NOT say "win" -- I said "CONTROL".

Control is what takes place even when you may not have the [real] votes, but can harness "the apparatus" to provide enough manufactured ballots to overwhelm the legitimate votes cast by your opponent.

I will ask anyone reading this:
What has been done in those critical states (PA, MI, WI, AZ, GA) that is going to expose or thwart the "underground election apparatus" from operating in 2024?

Indeed, ALL of these states (with the exception of GA) flopped over to dem-communist control in 2022. This all-but guarantees no action that will promote more "election integrity" in '24.

We should expect MORE dem-communist candidates like biden and fetterman (and apparatchiks like hobbes in AZ) from The Party in the future... not fewer.

We are moving towards a future where the elected positions of power may be occupied by little more than "political specters", with the real actors residing invisibly behind them. Is not the presidency itself an example of that?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 10:39:11 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Fishrrman

You may well be right,but I hope not.

I suspect you would be happy  to be wrong on this one,too.