State Chapters > Arizona

Kari Lake Looks to Harness Her Movement After Arizona Loss

(1/1)

HikerGuy83:

A very interesting article. 

I thought this summarized a lot of people's feelings:

“Kari Lake is the total package. She’s articulate. She’s confident. She’s beautiful, but not in a threatening way,” said Linda Greulich, a 70-year-old retiree in Phoenix. “And I think if she wants to stay in politics, I see her going all the way to the top.”

Now, we just need to frame up the past election issues (which I have not heard much about recently....but should not be dying out.....election integrity is soooooo very important) in a way that isn't so adversarial.

Hobbs is already wounded.  If the GOP can't bring her down, we need new leadership.

Anyway....thought there were some very good points.  This is my position in many respects.  Only I don't like the reference to MAGA.  MAGA isn't exclusive although it is used to pigeonhole people (excuse to call them nuts).

“She speaks MAGA,” Chuck Coughlin, a longtime political consultant in Arizona who was one of former Gov. Jan Brewer's top advisers, said, referring to Trump's “Make America Great Again” slogan. “She’s better than Trump in many respects. She’s a cultural warrior. She expresses their angst and anxiety over the way the country’s going.”

She needs her own "MAGA"....maybe "Keep Arizona a Republic and Independent"...."KARI"  happy77

HikerGuy83:
BTW: If Robson wants to run for senate....fine.  I don't want to see the hatefest we had before from either one of them.

It would be irresponsible. 

The LAST F**KING thing we need is for Ruben Gallego to get into the Senate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version