Author Topic: Trump 2024 Agenda to include “Ballot Harvesting,” “Digital Bill of Rights”  (Read 193 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email 2/18/2023

On his TruthSocial account Friday evening, “@DC_Draino,” the screen name for former California entertainment attorney Rogan O’Handley, provided details about his dinner meeting that evening with 45th President and 2024 presidential candidate Donald J. Trump.

Now a Florida resident and full-time “social media guru,” O’Handley’s Twitter account was suspended in 2021 for expressing doubt about the declared results of the 2020 presidential election. At some point the account was reinstated and now mirrors his TruthSocial posts.

O’Handley considers himself a “civil rights activist” and “Commie Fighter.” According to The Federalist, a tweet he issued on May 14, 2020 was retweeted by Trump, causing the account to “go viral.”

“Uh oh, wouldn’t want the Commies in blue states to see us Floridians all out at bars having a good time with no face masks,” the tweet reads. “Might destroy their narrative that everyone’s gonna die if we don’t life in a bubble forever!”

On Friday O’Handley reported that two 2024 Trump election priorities are “ballot harvesting” and a change in theme from his 2020 “Make America Great Again (MAGA)” to simply, “Save America.”

A list O’Handley provided of the issues he and Trump reportedly discussed is:

Ballot harvesting will be a big part of ‘24

Ashli Babbitt was murdered & her family deserves justice

Digital Bill of Rights = top priority

Mitch McConnell is a dirty RINO (my choice of words)

2024 phrase might be “Save America”

Rallies are coming

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/02/18/report-trump-2024-agenda-to-include-ballot-harvesting-digital-bill-of-rights/

Offline LMAO

This ballot harvesting and mass mail in ballots needs to end.

But in the meantime, Republicans need to play the same game as the Democrats
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

This ballot harvesting and mass mail in ballots needs to end.

But in the meantime, Republicans need to play the same game as the Democrats

:thumbsup: