Author Topic: Arizona rancher, 73, who shot trespassing migrant released on $1M bond with help of Christian group  (Read 309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona rancher, 73, who shot trespassing migrant released on $1M bond with help of Christian group
February 24, 2023 | Melissa Fine

Aging Arizona rancher George Alan Kelly, 73, was released on a $1 million bond Thursday, thanks in large part to the generosity of those who donated to a Christian crowd funder after GoFundMe ripped down Kelly’s pages.

As American Wire News reported, Kelly fatally shot 48-year-old Gabriel Cuen-Butimea, after the illegal migrant crossed onto his Kino Springs property, located roughly a mile and a half from the U.S. border with Mexico.

https://twitter.com/americanwire_/status/1623396253378699267

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/02/24/arizona-rancher-73-who-shot-trespassing-migrant-released-on-1m-bond-with-help-of-christian-group-1335429/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It's an upside down world when good honest, hardworking Americans are treated worse than illegal aliens trespassing on their land.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's an upside down world when good honest, hardworking Americans are treated worse than illegal aliens trespassing on their land.

I don't believe I have ever seen a $1 million bond for any illegal murdering an American. :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't believe I have ever seen a $1 million bond for any illegal murdering an American. :shrug:
Nope they usually get released on O.R. or low cash bail.  After all they have close ties to the community and are not a flight risk like that evil murderous rancher.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 04:13:26 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 24, 2023 12:51pm EST
Arizona rancher George Alan Kelly's murder charge downgraded to second-degree in shooting of Mexican migrant
Arizona rancher George Alan Kelly is accused of shooting and killing a Mexican national on his property on Jan. 30

By Greg Norman | Fox News

The Arizona rancher accused of shooting and killing a Mexican national on his border property has had his first-degree murder charge downgraded to a second-degree one, a judge announced Friday.

Judge Emilio Velasquez spoke about the amended complaint during an evidentiary hearing for George Alan Kelly in Santa Cruz County Justice Court in Nogales, Arizona.

His attorney, Brenna Larkin, entered a not guilty plea.

"That's a significant change in the charge," she said. "Second-degree murder is, frankly, a more complicated theory of the case for both the state and the defense."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-rancher-george-alan-kelly-murder-charge-downgraded-second-degree-shooting-mexican-man
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34