General Category > Midterm Elections 2022

Fraud in the Arizona Election: There’s No Evidence!!

<< < (3/3)

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: kevindavis007 on July 01, 2023, 05:17:27 pm ---
Everything. She lost fair and square and now she is probably sleeping with Trump since she is in Florida with him.

--- End quote ---
If it was all so 'fair and square', then why not just lay out all the data from day one to prove it?
Why force people to sue for it, then erase it, 'lose it', destroy it? etc.?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on July 01, 2023, 11:21:01 pm ---If it was all so 'fair and square', then why not just lay out all the data from day one to prove it?
Why force people to sue for it, then erase it, 'lose it', destroy it? etc.?

--- End quote ---

Why repeat a leftist Twatter rumor on TBR about some alleged affair?

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 01, 2023, 11:31:35 pm ---Why repeat a leftist Twatter rumor on TBR about some alleged affair?

--- End quote ---
Is it even a rumor? Or is it just some wild-eyed speculative BS?

I have been in the same state, same town, as a lot of women, even ones I knew personally, without hopping in the sack with them. :shrug:

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on July 02, 2023, 12:07:40 am ---Is it even a rumor? Or is it just some wild-eyed speculative BS?

I have been in the same state, same town, as a lot of women, even ones I knew personally, without hopping in the sack with them. :shrug:

--- End quote ---

It is wild-eyed speculative BS from a Biden voter.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: kevindavis007 on July 01, 2023, 05:17:27 pm ---
Everything. She lost fair and square

--- End quote ---

Uh, no.  Not fair.  Not square.  Not even close.  Dozens of machines were rigged to reject standard ballot sizes, and these machines were placed in precincts where high turnout for Lake was expected.  Boxes were then set up in these precincts for ballots to be collected and tallied later, except that never happened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version