Author Topic: Marianne Williamson confirms she will run for president in 2024  (Read 435 times)

Offline corbe

Marianne Williamson confirms she will run for president in 2024
« on: February 24, 2023, 04:18:40 pm »
Marianne Williamson confirms she will run for president in 2024

BY CAROLINE VAKIL - 02/23/23 5:54 PM ET

Marianne Williamson, a prominent progressive who ran for president in 2020, confirmed in an interview published Thursday that she will run again for the Democratic nomination for president in 2024.

That would put her in a Democratic primary against President Biden, who has not announced his own plans but is widely expected to run for reelection next year.

“I wouldn’t be running for president if I didn’t believe I could contribute to harnessing the collective sensibility that I feel is our greatest hope at this time,” Williamson told the Medill News Service, which is run by Northwestern University, in an exclusive interview.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3871825-marianne-williamson-confirms-she-will-primary-biden-in-2024/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Marianne Williamson confirms she will run for president in 2024
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 04:19:35 pm »
TTIUWP:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 04:21:07 pm »
TTIUWP:

Dayum!!!!...   She's up there in Tulsi territory.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 04:23:16 pm »
At this point, I don’t see Biden having a serious primary challenge in 2024. But that could change.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 04:25:35 pm »
At this point, I don’t see Biden having a serious primary challenge in 2024. But that could change.

Wookie Alert:

I don't see the downslide of everything going to shit stopping.  I really don't think he runs.  To save face, for health reasosn.  Get ready for the Mooch Express.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2023, 04:28:09 pm »

Yeah but she scores high on the Crazy Matrix scale.  That could be a blessing or a curse.  Not sure which.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2023, 04:29:46 pm »
   I don't think Newsom will bend over for Mooch, even if she brings the Vaseline.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2023, 04:34:13 pm »
Yeah but she scores high on the Crazy Matrix scale.  That could be a blessing or a curse.  Not sure which.

Cheat sheet for those Briefers who might not understand or remember.....

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2023, 05:38:24 pm »

Important Message about the Hot-Crazy Marix to young Briefer Guys and Lurkers.......

Read it......
Understand it........
Learn It........

Apply it............

Don't Become Johnny Depp!!!!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2023, 11:45:55 pm »

Uh huh
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2023, 12:38:29 am »
There's always Bernie - who's happy to take another payoff to slip out of contention.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org