Author Topic: Anatomy of a Cover-up: The January 6 Tapes  (Read 811 times)

Offline corbe

Anatomy of a Cover-up: The January 6 Tapes
« on: February 24, 2023, 03:55:57 pm »
Anatomy of a Cover-up: The January 6 Tapes

Like all good political scandals, the path to the truth begins with the tapes.

February 24, 2023 by Julie Kelly

Tucker Carlson now has the equivalent of nearly five years of surveillance footage captured by U.S. Capitol Police security cameras on January 6, 2021. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) turned over the tapes to the Fox News host  earlier this month, according to Axios. Carlson’s producers and researchers are already distilling the footage; the first round of clips is expected to air in a few weeks.

While some grumble that McCarthy did not fulfill his promise to publicly release the footage—arguably a valid complaint—Carlson’s team undoubtedly will give the massive trove much-needed context and maximum impact. Carlson released a three-part documentary, “Patriot Purge,” in November 2021 that explained how the events of January 6 helped launch a second “war on terror” against American citizens out of step with the Biden regime.

Since early 2021, Carlson has used his nightly show to expose the cruel treatment of Trump supporters suffering pretrial detention orders; raised questions about the use of undercover assets including FBI informants and the mysterious role of Ray Epps; asked why the case of the January 5 “pipe bomber” remains unsolved; and demanded the release of the surveillance video as late as last month.

Releasing the video never should have been a political fight; after all, the footage was recorded on a taxpayer-paid closed circuit television system installed on public property to monitor public employees. Contrary to arguments by Capitol Police and the Justice Department, the video belongs to the public, not federal agencies.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/anatomy-of-a-cover-up-the-january-6-tapes/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Anatomy of a Cover-up: The January 6 Tapes
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 04:13:12 pm »
Since me and my wife are retired, we got to watch the J6 event live real time on TV, and what was shown through cameras at the time was more like tourists than an angry mob trying to overthrow the government.    In fact we commented on how many of the protestors were walking single file around the velvet ropes, and acting well behaved and courteous.

Don't get me wrong, there were some bad apples, but the whole J6 business seems more like a cherry picked instances of bad behavior against a full back drop of what appears to be peaceful protesting.  And when the truth becomes known, I have a strong supicicion that most if those bad apples might be FBI plants who did some virtual gaslighting of what has been characterized as an insurreciton as serious as 9-11.

I don't buy that, and I have a feeling Tucker and his staff will come to similar conclusions.  I look forward to watching the dims go into panic when they know they've been busted.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 04:27:34 pm »
   Tucker will further the Cover Up, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 04:36:39 pm »

Why?  Matrix like guys in suits and dark sunglasses?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 04:45:09 pm »

There will be new revelations, but I expect Tucker will specifically withhold whatever it is that the powers that be are worried about. Hopefully, we will be able to see what
is under the tip of the iceberg as more of it is revealed.

Also, I expect that there will be even more questions after Tucker's report. This means there will be continued pressure to make the tapes public.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2023, 04:47:36 pm »
   I believe his Father to be CIA and just recently Tucker rounded the corner that Oswald probably did not kill Kennedy.  Either a stoner or a stooge, IMHO.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2023, 04:56:44 pm »
Careful, you may have had too much to think.

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2023, 04:58:06 pm »
Mike Lindell says he will sue McCarthy for sharing Jan. 6 footage only with Tucker Carlson

BY JULIA SHAPERO - 02/24/23 11:51 AM ET

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell says he plans to sue Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) for providing Fox News host Tucker Carlson with exclusive access to footage from the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

Lindell on Thursday told Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast that his streaming platform Lindell-TV plans to sue McCarthy, claiming the Speaker violated the First Amendment’s freedom of the press provision and the Fourteenth Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause.

The Trump ally said Lindell-TV is “injured by not having access” to the tapes and that the Speaker’s decision represented discrimination.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3872605-mike-lindell-says-he-will-sue-mccarthy-for-sharing-jan-6-footage-only-with-tucker-carlson/

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2023, 05:28:16 pm »
Mike Lindell says he will sue McCarthy for sharing Jan. 6 footage only with Tucker Carlson

Man has he ever become an attention whore.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2023, 09:21:19 pm »
"Lindell-TV."   Are you freaking serious?  This guy is like Ron Popeil on a bad acid trip.

And just to make something clear, just because someone is generally on the right side doesn't mean they're not an idiot.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2023, 01:46:03 pm »
@FreeStateWill
In my latest J6 case filing, I dissected the new sworn declaration from USCP Counsel Thomas DiBiase. He claims Republicans in Congress now have access to 41,057 hours of CCTV. However, his statement indicates Capitol Police are withholding thousands of hours of CCTV from Congress.

I also point out the DiBiase has declared that it was the FBI, not Capitol Police that first requested the protective order on USCP CCTV, which prevents defendants from having full access, and keeps it from being seen by the American people. ...

Twitter thread:

https://twitter.com/FreeStateWill/status/1642158783576125443
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org