Author Topic: Some Helpful Advice For Donald Trump To Sharpen His Candidacy  (Read 93 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Some Helpful Advice For Donald Trump To Sharpen His Candidacy
« on: February 24, 2023, 02:41:48 pm »
February 24, 2023
Some Helpful Advice For Donald Trump To Sharpen His Candidacy
By Vince Coyner

I’d like to offer some advice to Donald Trump. This offer comes from someone who, in November, talked about following him into a raging inferno and then, in January, questioned whether supporting him was worth the fight.

How does one go from being a rabid fan to sitting on the fence in such a short period of time? Messaging. As I mentioned in January, Trump’s embrace of the grifters running the GOP suggests that he might be taking his eye off the ball. As such, I’d like to offer four bits of unsolicited advice to the former and, I hope, future president.

First, stop focusing on the stolen 2020 election and focus on America today. As important as 2020 was, it’s 2023, and we’re 20 months away from the next election. There simply isn’t time to fix 2020, and any energy spent trying to do is that much less energy going into saving the country in 2024. Given America’s trajectory, if we’re not victorious in 2024, there will likely be no more America as we know it by 2028.

Second, stop taking credit for the vaccine. The more Americans know about vaccines, the less they like them, and many of us hated them from day one. While putting the development in motion was understandable at the time, the fact is that they may have terrible long-term consequences to come. Additionally, even though it was others, not Trump, who used them as a cudgel to control, Trump inevitably associates himself with that coercion. It’s an issue best let go, as his supporters hate it, and his enemies wouldn’t give him credit for it regardless.

Third, stop trying to demonize Ron DeSantis, the most popular Republican in the country not named Trump. Not only is it not working, but once Trump secures the nomination he will need as many allies as he can get, including DeSantis and his supporters.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/02/some_helpful_advice_for_donald_trump_to_sharpen_his_candidacy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34