Author Topic: Chris Tomlinson (Houston Chronicle) in the Church of Climate  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chris Tomlinson (Houston Chronicle) in the Church of Climate
« on: February 24, 2023, 02:20:30 pm »
Chris Tomlinson (Houston Chronicle) in the Church of Climate
By Robert Bradley Jr. -- February 23, 2023

“’We fundamentally have to transform our economy in ways that are unimaginable to people who are over 40,’ Tomlinson said. ‘We have to cooperate, innovate and compromise, and most of all, we have to set aside our pride.’”

“[Tomlinson] said there is an unwillingness of pastors of all faiths to address climate change, knowing that many of their parishioners are involved in or invested in oil and gas.”

The Houston Chronicle business editorialist, Chris Tomlinson, is angry, impatient, and closed-minded when it comes to all things climate. A bona fide climate alarmist, he bullies the oil and gas industry to stop what they are doing. He wants Texans to stop eating meat to help save the planet. And he personally tells me in emails that I am not considered for his columns because I am critical about him (so be it).

https://www.masterresource.org/tomlinson-chris-houston-chronicle/chris-tomlinson-catholic-church/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Chris Tomlinson (Houston Chronicle) in the Church of Climate
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 02:25:21 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Chris Tomlinson (Houston Chronicle) in the Church of Climate
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 02:32:26 pm »
Hard to believe I used to subscribe to the Comical. 

Then my parrot told me it wasn't worth shitting on.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.