Author Topic: Joy Behar implies Trump-voting Ohioans to blame for toxic train spill  (Read 515 times)

Offline Kamaji

Audience gasps after ‘The View’s Joy Behar implies Trump-voting Ohioans to blame for toxic train spill

By Katherine Donlevy
February 24, 2023

Joy Behar shocked audience members of “The View” on Thursday when she implied that Donald Trump-voting East Palestine, Ohio residents have nobody to blame but themselves for the toxic train derailment that’s rocked the small town.

Audible gasps could be heard from the crowd after the comment by Behar, who also insinuated that the devastating Feb. 3 derailment was a result of former President Donald Trump’s actions in the White House.

“I don’t know why they would ever vote for him, for somebody who, by the way, he placed someone with deep ties to the chemical industry in charge of the EPA’s chemical safety office,” Behar, 80, said.

The 80-year-old host then turned to face the camera with a pointed finger.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/02/24/the-view-host-joy-behar-implies-trump-voting-east-palestine-to-blame-for-toxic-train-spill/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joy Behar implies Trump-voting Ohioans to blame for toxic train spill
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 01:40:40 pm »
B*tch.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 01:55:26 pm »
Let’s compare to how the Biden administration handled a crisis that affected people that didn’t vote for them versus Donald Trump

Donald Trump sent both New York and California whatever they needed, including a Navy hospital ship to New York during the height of Covid

The Biden administration didn’t even acknowledge the crisis in East Palestine until under pressure for 20 days
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 02:04:44 pm »
Anyone looking for definitive evidence of when a women is past their prime needs to look no further than the View.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 02:12:11 pm »
Let’s compare to how the Biden administration handled a crisis that affected people that didn’t vote for them versus Donald Trump

Donald Trump sent both New York and California whatever they needed, including a Navy hospital ship to New York during the height of Covid

The Biden administration didn’t even acknowledge the crisis in East Palestine until under pressure for 20 days

:thumbsup:

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2023, 02:29:24 pm »
"Ms Joy" was probably referring to this item in certain media outlets....

Donald Trump, who rolled back rail safety regulations and slashed environmental protections, donates Trump-branded water to East Palestine residents"

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-rolled-back-rail-020631337.html
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2023, 02:19:06 am »
"Ms Joy" was probably referring to this item in certain media outlets....

Donald Trump, who rolled back rail safety regulations and slashed environmental protections, donates Trump-branded water to East Palestine residents"

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-rolled-back-rail-020631337.html
To be fair to Trump the writer should list the safety regulations that Trump supposedly rolled back that might have led to the crash.
Deregulation can mean a lot of things, and with the previous president a progressive i.e. leftist Dem, Trump deregulating many things was good.
Let’s see what safety regulations he rolled back that might have contributed to the crash otherwise it’s a typical lib smear.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2023, 02:51:00 am »
Then Behar must also believe that Americans paying sky high prices for food, gas, utilities and our nation being overrun by illegals leaching off the sweat and blood of Americans is all the fault of Biden voters like her and her ILK!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2023, 04:55:29 am »
Anyone looking for definitive evidence of when a women is past their prime needs to look no further than the View.
I'm pretty certain Joy never had a prime.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org