Author Topic: CNN Article About Dangerous Climate Feedback Loops Based On OpEd—Not Science  (Read 123 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ANTHONY WATTS ON FEB 23, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

CNN Article About Dangerous Climate Feedback Loops Based On OpEd—Not Science

yosemite wildfireAn article in CNN claims feedback responses to rising temperatures driven by increasing carbon dioxide concentrations may result in deadly, permanent changes to the Earth’s climate.

The article provides no evidence to support this alarming claim because there is no real-world data to back it up. The only climate tipping points that we can be certain exist are in the climate models themselves. [emphasis, links added]

While cosmic and natural cyclical patterns have made dramatic changes on occasion throughout history, there is no evidence carbon dioxide levels have served as a tipping point for such occurrences.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/cnn-article-about-dangerous-climate-feedback-loops-based-on-oped-not-science/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson